[PSA] Do not buy from "DVA.SYSTEMS" unless he/she shows proof of multiple points. menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Userpass's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PSA] Do not buy from "DVA.SYSTEMS" unless he/she shows proof of multiple points.

I just don't get it how so many cheat sellers pop up after Kiyumi & Alexander leaks the code from Oahsys.

Seller after seller comes up, all with their own mlg 420 custom code, Oh. And they are all in AutoHotKey.

A other thing I seen is that the price is always a firm $50, and it always turned out to be a scam.

Kiyumi on Ownedcore - $50
    AkaGame on Hackforums - $50
    AKAG on Nulled - $50
    Some more guy over at MPGH - $50

All of these threads came up AFTER the leak, and if you even mention that they probably uses the leaked code, they all get insanly mad and starts being rude.

A other thing that "Dva.Systems" mentions - 'No banwave risk', It's just a AHK script is also non existant. a banwave will occour, sooner or later.

Also, this text that dva.systems write is in a other thread from a scammer on a other forum, I recognize it.
    If you have used any 500$ CS cheats you know what I am talking about.
    (Wasen't it Kiyumi that wrote this on OC? Else it was on a other forum)

Also, he have shown no kind of proof what so ever that it isn't the OahSystems code.

Is it HP bar?
    Yes/No
    (Prototype is using no bars but needs to be tested further.)
    Of course it's healthbar bounded, what copy paste cheat from Oahsys isn't? It's ridiculous.

Any videos?
    A video will be made later I think once I find a good highlight. Most of the time I keep discarding my highlights because I can't tell that I'm using it and it might make customers think it's not even on
    Isn't that the point of this cheat as you mention? That it should look legit? no?

But whatever, it's your money, spend how you want, but I would recommend waiting until he shows any kind of proof that it isn't just a straight copy paste from Oahsys leak ('Korean Aimbot')
    Last edited by Userpass; 09-01-2016 at 07:38 AM.

[PSA] Do not buy from "DVA.SYSTEMS" unless he/she shows proof of multiple points.
  2. Thanks bezerker08, uzi94, xxfreezexx (3 members gave Thanks to Userpass for this useful post)
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so its AHK,
    its modeled after a csgo cheat? - LOL
    no gui or sounds
    RANKED COMPETITIVE PROOF? - unlikely
    price is 50$ like you said and ONLY BTC! that was same as Kiyumi
    no spins will occur in a fight. - sorry but no spins happen in the korean version
    Real Aimkey - Lol they all have to have an aim key
    Works for all heroes, no need to tinker with settings for hours - you dont with mine
    Private and encrypted (no banwave risk) - its always gonna have a ban wave risk, and to say its coded in ahk its got even higher chance now from all the free ones
    Smoothed Aimbot - mines smooth aslong as you dont use a high setting
    FPS Loss is nonexistant. - unlikely due to how ahk works

i am with you i would stay away lol

4. Thanks Userpass, bezerker08, xxfreezexx (3 members gave Thanks to TheLordJesusHimself for this useful post)
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    First off, my cheat does not use any bitmap images. Only Korea does that.
    Any customers of mine can verify this by opening resourcehacker and checking my program's resources directory.

Second, my aimbot does not grip the enemy player models.
    If you have played with Korean cheats you will notice that you can not pull your aim away from the enemy when using the aimbot.
    With mine you can and it will gently push it back. This is very powerful as this prevent obvious aimlocks or trying to kill a Genji your aim will not look obvious but instead professional.

Thirdly, this thread is clearly a response to Mods removing your offtopic spam on my sales thread.

You don't even cheat and your post history shows that you have some contempt against hackers.
    I think reddit is a better place for your circlejerk.

Edit:
    It currently seems most of this is towards datamining my cheat and reading your post again it seems you have some serious problems with reading comprehension. Please read your post again and try to understand why some of your arguments are helping me.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 09-01-2016 at 07:54 AM.

6. Thanks phansawat (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post

Thirdly, this thread is clearly a response to Mods removing your offtopic spam on my sales thread.
    No my thread is a PSA to not buy your cheat unless you are able to provide proof. (which seems not be happen since you said yourself 'It looks legit so no point of showing any kind of proof that this cheat works'
    (Selling stuff that others created and claiming it your own is not ok for me)

You don't need bitmaps eithers, you can use any image file, or you can just convert .bmp to hex code, that works aswell.

You can ever create so when the cheat opens, it writes files to a temp folder, that will be deleted upon program close, quite easy to hide and kind of secret files you want to attach.

I do cheat, I currently use StinkyJoints 'Korean aimbot' myself.

There is also cheats like this one that will snap to enemy outline, if you want to change your private 420 cheat to remove healthbars: AHK Color Aimbot

Edit #1: Show proof and be happy? I don't see why you are hesitating of doing this simple task.
    Last edited by Userpass; 09-01-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well to me it seems you are a cheapskate angry at the price. This thread is mostly a cry of help as it seems since you don't want to part with your money.

Continue using the public Korean Cheat and mind your own business. You are entitled to your own opinion but leave me out of it as you have no real insight.

9. Thanks phansawat (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to me it seems you are a cheapskate angry at the price. This thread is mostly a cry of help as it seems since you don't want to part with your money.

Continue using the public Korean Cheat and mind your own business. You are entitled to your own opinion but leave me out of it as you have no real insight.
    You can take whatever price you want, Oahsystem wants for example $150 for their cheat.

You can take $1 and I still woulden't buy it as I am sure this is just a copy of the source.

You still refuse to show any kind of proof which makes me think you are here to scam.
    You also avoid this at any cost it seems like.
    Last edited by Userpass; 09-01-2016 at 08:14 AM.

11. Thanks Zaphry, TheLordJesusHimself, Miksu (3 members gave Thanks to Userpass for this useful post)
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm not avoiding anything. I've even offered a mod a free copy
    The only end goal it seems for you is to get your hands on the source code based on false accusations.

There's plenty of other "shady" sellers in the past correct? Yet you did nothing until you started arguing with me in the general section about other things.

This is just a smear campaign as you haven't seen nor touched my cheat yet you claim to have authority.

Be a good boy now and purchase the oahsys cheat for 20$ a week since that seems to be the only thing you can afford.

13. Thanks phansawat (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    bezerker08's Avatar Warlord
    Thanks G/R
    577/144
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole section is cancer now because of the bot sellers. We really need another sub-forum....
    Don't just say thanks. If you like something, give the poster reputation!

15. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to bezerker08 for this useful post)
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only end goal it seems for you is to get your hands on the source code based on false accusations.

There's plenty of other "shady" sellers in the past correct? Yet you did nothing until you started arguing with me in the general section about other things.

This is just a smear campaign as you haven't seen nor touched my cheat yet you claim to have authority.

Be a good boy now and purchase the oahsys cheat for 20$ a week since that seems to be the only thing you can afford.
    he clearly stated he uses a free one.

Any customers of mine can verify this by opening resourcehacker and checking my program's resources directory.
    if its encrypted etc resource hacker will not show anything.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good, you have no leg to stand on.
    Neither of you are willing to buy my cheat either way.

If you are this bored, go browse Imgur.

This is my last reply.

18. Thanks phansawat (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh i was intrested in your cheat, just to see how it compares,

i am just waiting on a vouch or so, as i was stung by Kiyumi

but from lack of evidence atm that this is real i haven't bothered
    Last edited by TheLordJesusHimself; 09-01-2016 at 09:37 AM.

biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are this bored, go browse Imgur.

This is my last reply.
    Lol u are really funny

phansawat's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    14/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gotten a vouch copy from dvasystem and have written a review about it
    theres no anomaly from what ive seen so far and it seems pretty normal

Its kinda shame that people are trashing others for building their own cheats :\
    because i encourage that people check my ahk scripting thread out to build something good and learn

Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You even have the same attitude as Kiyumi.

Just go and show proof that this is legit, and not a copy paste. you can't do that.

Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You refuse to show proof that this is legit, you give fake vouch copies to your friends to increase your chances of getting sales.

24. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to Userpass for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast