Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be original and get your Early Access OVERWATCH BETA key (ends 3rd of May)

Jessy,

Below are your Overwatch Open Beta Early Access keys for you and a friend.

Your Beta Key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (25 digits)
    Friend Beta Key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (25 digits)

To prepare for battle now, enter and redeem your Open Beta Early Access Key at http://battle.net/code , then give your additional beta key to a friend.

Afterwards, log in to the Battle.net desktop app, click the Overwatch tab, select your region from the drop-down menu, and click “Install”. You’ll be ready for action when the servers come online on May 3.

Need the Battle.net app? Download it now.

See you on the battlefield!

-The Overwatch team
    So, why would I give this key to you? What Class / Hero are you going to pick? The most original, charming or funny comment will be picked as a winner, and will receive the full key in their OwnedCore inbox!

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...ml#post3425277 (Be original and get your Early Access OVERWATCH BETA key (ends 3rd of May))

The servers for the Overwatch Early Beta go online on the 3rd of May, so this contest ends on the very same date.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    Alright guys, I am too attracted to the Murloc avatar and Panda signature. This corrupts my mind. so I'm going to do this different. I would still like you to tell me why you want or deserve it, but it doesn't necessarily need to be a reason why anymore. You can also just tell a funny story about what happened yesterday, or anything random. The only RULE THAT APPLIES is that you will INSTALL and actually PLAY the EARLY BETA, please do not let these rare kind of links go to waste if you just want to check it out once, and then never play again.

The winner will be chosen by a /roll on the post number, which will be done on stream at www.annaisha.tv (I'll make an announcement when exactly, and also post a screenshot. So you could ask, if you take a screenshot, then why the stream? The stream / video recording will be to prove I only roll once, and not roll multiple times until I have a shady winner.

I reserve the right to exclude posts that make no sense. Posts such as "I want key" or anything similar that is barely 10 characters long including spaces, will be disqualified, and in that case, rolled again for a new winner.

If I roll myself, I'll roll again! I do allow multiple responses / posts to increase winning chances, as long as it becomes no spamming or obvious trying-hard. Then I may disqualify you, like myself!

PS: I will require you to add me to BattleTag for just a moment, to make sure you have used the beta key for yourself, and not planning to sell it or something. This key is offered for free, and ONLY for people who will USE it to PLAY.

Let's keep this a fair and fun contest ^_^ Purr

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be original and get your Early Access OVERWATCH BETA key (ends 3rd of May)-cat-png-2-jpg  
    Last edited by Annaisha; 05-01-2016 at 11:33 PM.

Be original and get your Early Access OVERWATCH BETA key (ends 3rd of May)
  2. Thanks Tinyfin, artemarkantos, Dovah, Smitten, jimmys96, MisterPepsi, Igzz (7 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)
    Tinyfin's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably give it to me because unlike others, I have an amazing trait. I am able to speak highly and deserving of myself though I actually have no real value at all. The funniest thing about me is probably my existance but that doesn't mean I can't pretend to be worthy of some beta-key. It's the internet. I'll be who-ever I want to be. I mean, I'm a murloc on this forum. But yeah, you should totally give it to me. Anyfin can happen, right?

Man, I suck at trying to be funny.

Edit: Thanks for the contest, of course.
    Last edited by Tinyfin; 04-30-2016 at 03:57 PM.
    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle, RwlRwlRwlRwl!

4. Thanks Annaisha, Dovah (2 members gave Thanks to Tinyfin for this useful post)
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tinyfin View Post
    You should probably give it to me because unlike others, I have an amazing trait. I am able to speak highly and deserving of myself though I actually have no real value at all. The funniest thing about me is probably my existance but that doesn't mean I can pretend to be worthy of some beta-key. It's the internet. I'll be who-ever I want to be. I mean, I'm a murloc on this forum. But yeah, you should totally give it to me. Anyfin can happen, right?

Man, I suck at trying to be funny.

Edit: Thanks for the contest, of course.
    I like Murlocs. That alone might be a reason to select you as a winner, but let's see if other people enter the contest. The server are offline until the 3rd of May anyway.

Thanks G/R
    37/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will tell my proud murloc tribe not to put you on the list.-...I probably should not have told you about the list. Carry on! Have a...Fintastic day.

7. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Tinyfin for this useful post)
    artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Tracer :gusta: ...for skill. I wonna fight vs Widow..by playing Tracer :gusta: I don't love Reaper, cuz its not Tracer! Tracer have BIG...potential

9. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to artemarkantos for this useful post)
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    win or not i plan on chasing my gf around the house when she gets home doing the helicopter until she gets pissed

11. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to jaczar for this useful post)
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't buy my love with your fancy pancy beta Keys :gusta:
    Last edited by Dante; 04-30-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

13. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Dante for this useful post)
    Zohaib Shoaib's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <----Give it to me and prove me wrong that people only help and give away things to high repo peoples like elder donator contributer active member but no one gives things to just ordinary members like me not begging just trying to be unique as private member

9.99% sure i wont won but there is 0.1% chance haha

15. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Zohaib Shoaib for this useful post)
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it to me because I already have one and I'm not going to play the game at all. Prove giveaways only go to highest rep members

17. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Confucius for this useful post)
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably give it to me because unlike others, I have an amazing trait. I am able to speak highly and deserving of myself though I actually have no real value at all. The funniest thing about me is probably my existance but that doesn't mean I can't pretend to be worthy of some beta-key. It's the internet. I'll be who-ever I want to be. I mean, I'm a murloc on this forum. But yeah, you should totally give it to me. Anyfin can happen, right? I will tell my proud murloc tribe not to put you on the list.-...I probably should not have told you about the list. Carry on! Have a...Fintastic day. love Tracer ...for skill. I wonna fight vs Widow..by playing Tracer I don't love Reaper, cuz its not Tracer! Tracer have BIG...potential. win or not i plan on chasing my gf around the house when she gets home doing the helicopter until she gets pissed. You can't buy my love with your fancy pancy beta Keys. <----Give it to me and prove me wrong that people only help and give away things to high repo peoples like elder donator contributer active member but no one gives things to just ordinary members like me not begging just trying to be unique as private member 9.99% sure i wont won but there is 0.1% chance haha. Give it to me because I already have one and I'm not going to play the game at all. Prove giveaways only go to highest rep members.

19. Thanks Dovah, Annaisha, Miksu (3 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys, I am too attracted to the Murloc, so I'm going to do this different. I would still like you to tell me why you want or deserve it, but it doesn't necessarily need to be a reason why anymore. You can also just tell a funny story about what happened yesterday, or anything random. The only RULE THAT APPLIES is that you will INSTALL and actually PLAY the EARLY BETA, please do not let these rare kind of links go to waste if you just want to check it out once, and then never play again.

The winner will be chosen by a /roll on the post number, which will be done on stream at www.annaisha.tv (I'll make an announcement when exactly, and also post a screenshot. So you could ask, if you take a screenshot, then why the stream? The stream / video recording will be to prove I only roll once, and not roll multiple times until I have a shady winner.

I reserve the right to exclude posts that make no sense. Posts such as "I want key" or anything similar that is barely 10 characters long including spaces, will be disqualified, and in that case, rolled again for a new winner.

I will also update this in my original post. Of course my own post numbers do not count, I already got a key from Blizzard, the one I'm giving away is "A Key For A Friend".

Thanks G/R
    37/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >;c You're on the list now.

22. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Tinyfin for this useful post)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tinyfin View Post
    >;c You're on the list now.
    If I roll myself, I'll roll again! I do allow multiple responses / posts to increase winning chances, as long as it becomes no spamming or obvious trying-hard. Then I may disqualify you, like myself!

Last edited by Annaisha; 05-01-2016 at 09:23 PM.

24. Thanks Tinyfin, Zohaib Shoaib (2 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)
    Zohaib Shoaib's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jessy thankyou very very much you are the one gave me my first thanks in OC :P Now for the main topic why u gave me this key because i am already playing overwatch in my dreams and Trust me in dreams no one can beat you in battle because its yours dream and i wish i wouldn't wake up till you roll key in my favor

Hey OC people See Here Comes Jessy Next Thanks Down here and my 2nd
    Last edited by Zohaib Shoaib; 05-01-2016 at 11:19 AM.

26. Thanks Annaisha (1 members gave Thanks to Zohaib Shoaib for this useful post)
    MisterPepsi's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    68/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My entry right here:Be original and get your Early Access OVERWATCH BETA key (ends 3rd of May)-ov-png

28. Thanks Annaisha, Tinyfin (2 members gave Thanks to MisterPepsi for this useful post)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast