Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you make websites? Want to make money by doing so?

What this post is about is affiliated marketing. Which mean's you promote a product and if people buy it you get a certain % of the money sent to you. What I'm suggesting is you make a website based around one product and get traffic to your website people see your product they buy it you collect money. It is a hands free way of making money online.

Now that is out of the way this is what my post is about. I am no good at making websites at all I've tried looking up guides and everything I still am no good.. Soo this is what I'm offering I will pay for the domain name and the hosting account for the website I'll pick the product to promote and everything of that sort all you do is make the website. I'm offering a 50/50 percent cut for every time someone buys something off the site.

So what I need is someone who can create a decent website and add content to it with back links and etc and the mind set to make some easy money online.

If you are interested in this please post here, IM me here, or send me a message on skype. Skype- Cooper10122.

Like I said the only thing you invest is time to make the website everything else I will cover.

Thanks!

Can you make websites? Want to make money by doing so?
    Smoogels's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Affiliate marketing is difficult. Not only have you got to built a site that is aimed at promoting a product, which takes time, but you also got to make people see it. This means getting it all SEOed nicely and generally getting it known.

To earn well with affiliate marketing it will take time, you will need several hundred visitors per day to even make a tiny bit.

But then again, I guess a lot of it comes down to what product you are promoting, who you are promoting it for and how high the demand is with low competition.

cooper101's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With my hosting site I get 3 months of free advertising on facebook and google so it should be too hard to get the site out there for people to look at