Battle.net account: WoW(2x85lvl),SC2,Diablo 2+LoD, menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cheeroke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net account: WoW(2x85lvl),SC2,Diablo 2+LoD,

Hello. I want to offer you battle.net account which includes games: World of Warcraft Cataclysm, Starcraft 2 , Diablo 2 with LoD expansion, Warcraft 3. I have 2x 85 lvls on my WoW account. The first one is Death Knight with around 390 ilvl in PVE gear, character has a lot of famous titles from Cataclysm expansion: Dragonslayer, Firelord or of the Four Winds. Death Knight is on Stormscale realm which is one of the best PVP server. I have around 50k gold on this character and about 10-15k in mats/potions/flasks. The second character is Warrior on Revenholdt server. This was my alt on revenholdt but after I transfered my DK I neglected him a little so you wont find any interesting titles or mounts on him. Warrior has around 365 ilvl with PVE gear and around 18k gold.
    Price is 70 euro but after I get money on my bank account I buy 2 months play time. So you pay only around 55 euro. This is price for whole account with all games not only for 2 WoW characters.
    Dk: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Cheeroke/simple
    Warrior: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Cheeroke/simple
    If you are interested contact me. My email [email protected] or if you are from poland gg: 9290329.

Battle.net account: WoW(2x85lvl),SC2,Diablo 2+LoD,