All WoW accounts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bigmamma12's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FnaticNova View Post
    I just will contact EA for this account, this 15 years old Emil Kesson or something from SWEDEN will get really bad punchs in real life, i promes I've just get his IP address and location, if someone want , i can share for you guys its free, god thanks this scammer is from my city ))))))))))))))
    Gimme the IP & Adress and such and i can punch him IRL. I hate scammers, and i can sue him if someone have certificate / proofs enough to sue him in the court. So yeh..
    If you are 15 years old in sweden, you can go to the court.. so that's good he is 15 years old :3 Haha.

Anyways, keep it up and send me the info in PM i can punch him IRL if he lives near me.
    i live in, in the middle of sweden. (Hälsingeland)

Originally Posted by thaadevil View Post
    I hope he lives near Skåne in Sweden& someone gets his address I can search him up irl and get all your stuff back.
    This, and if he lives near "Hälsingeland" i can get him Haha.. great to see some more swedish people around here ;> (That isn't scammers) ;D

All WoW accounts.
    Shadowizzle32's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, got WTS ★ Insane account(mounts/achievements/titles) Shadow Priest 395ilv l+ few alts
    For 280€ hit me up on skype > marko.blink
    or MSN > [email protected]

If you're interested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123