Runescape 3 Main account [2270+Total lvl][138 Combat][9x 99] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

yousifmahmoud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Runescape 3 Main account [2270+Total lvl][138 Combat][9x 99]

RuneScape 3 Account

Selling RuneScape 3 Account with 2280+ total level, 210m+ total exp, & 138 combat level.
    The account has many useful staff that will help you to do a lot of bosses.
    The account has x9 99 and 96 Herblore.

The account also has good amount of cash to start with [90m] and you can make much more with it, because you can do a lot of bosses for example Queen Black Dragon which is 5m/hr.
    Also it is unlocked invention skill which is really useful and will help you so much in bossing. The account has Chaotic spear, Chaotic staff & Royal crossbow. By the way the account has Vigour ring & 200k Dungeoneering tokens. In addition to that it has full superior void.
    The account already done many essential quests as: The world's wake up, The fate of gods, Plugea's End, ETC, and it's ready to finish The Light Within.

Important pictures:
    Maxed Combat Main RS3 Account[2280+total lvl][210m+total exp][138 combat lvl][holy ovls][superior void] - Album on Imgur

Payment method & Price:
    Payment method can be PayPal or RS3
    Current offer: N/A
    & I'm looking for: 140$ or 1.2b rs3gp

Reasons to sell:
    I'm not playing RuneScape 3 anymore. I'm not using the account and don't need it. In addition to that I don't have that time anymore for it. I joined faculty of Pharmacy and it takes all my time.

Contact me for more information at:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Whatsapp: +201157147767
    Discord: yousif#5832

Runescape 3 Main account [2270+Total lvl][138 Combat][9x 99]