4 lvl 60 ALL the packs+rank10s+P.enchants menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

angusxlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 lvl 60 ALL the packs+rank10s+P.enchants

Hi im selling my high-end nvw acccount, it has 4 lvl 60s and all the packs (just not the last one)
    10 rank 10s + 9 rank 9s + 6 rank 8s + 15 rank 7s + 1 P barkshield, 1 P Soulforge, 1 P. Vorpal, 2 G. Plaguefire + 15+ Epic Companions + 10+ Epic Mounts + A LOT of other stuff valued in more than 150Millons AD

1 pvp gwf with all rank 10s, 4 legendary artis, p. barkshield and g plaguegfire. Mystic and twilight nightmare and 7 of the most expensive epic companions. also full purified black ice, full profound and full avatar armors and 2 sets of fomorian.
    1 pvp hr with all rank 9s, 4 epic artis lvl 85+, p soulforge and g plaguefire. Inferno nightmare and 5 epic companions
    1 pve TR with all rank 7s, 4 epcis arits, p vorpal and l soulfoge.
    1 pve GF with no enchants and 1 epic arti.

The GWF has all the boons of all the campaigns, the HR has DR and Shar and the TR has only DR.
    It also comes with 2 guilds 1 has all the slots unlocked (worth almost 10 million ad) the other has 3.
    Since it has all the packs it comes with unique companions and the giant spider mount and more stuff.
    The GWF was on page 1 in the leaderboard 2 month ago, im not sure where is it now.

The account its worth more than 400$ just cos of the packs since the first one costs 200$ + 200 millions on items or more but since no1 is going to pay $1000 dollars which is what id like to get for it.

The site does not let me post pictures so add me on skype and ill show you

I Sold all the rank 10s, 9s, Perfect and Greater enchants, only rank 7s remaining and mounts and companoins and packs... New price u$s 100

Last edited by angusxlol; 08-23-2014 at 02:14 AM.

4 lvl 60 ALL the packs+rank10s+P.enchants
    angusxlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Sold all the rank 10s, 9s, Perfect and Greater enchants, only rank 7s remaining and mounts and companoins and packs... New price u$s 100