0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky L. W. scammed 7960$ off me,the most TERRIBLE Scammer on OC

Ownedcore Name: I am sure he's a member of Ownedcore but he deleted his skype from his profile/thread so I couldn't search out .
    Skype Name: rickyleighwatson1
    Profile picture :

Paypal Name: Ricky Donnelly ,email address : [email protected]
    Other payment methods : Bank transfer
    MR R L WATSON
    54-10-03 (sort code)
    89680200 (account number)
    Paypal Name: Ricky D ,
    Other payment methods : Bank transfer

Explain what happened:
    DAM ...it's a long story ..

He starts selling POE orbs to us since July 2013.And he always delivered upfront the payment.
    He was nice and professional who always got amazing amount of orbs to sell everyday.(so amazing that I always suspect he/his supplier know certain bugs of the game or have someone inside GGG). Those were good old days and we were both happy with how the business went ..until about Oct 2013,he claimed that his supplier required money deposited before he could supply ,which means we have to pay him upfront the delivery .At first , we were worried because we never had problem with payment. And he explained that there were so many buyers like us who took orbs from them, the only way to get orbs from his supplier again is to deposit fund before delivery. We suspected and hesitated but also found it reasonable considering his transaction history with us .So we did it. The first deal was 2626$. It took several days but it all went well .While we were thinking about depositing more ,he offered a deal for ff14 gil instead of orbs .To buy gil , he claimed that we must deposit 7000$ least for a smooth and fast delivery. Yeah..we hesitated but we did it again because he's been such a nice guy and never had problems . At first he wanted us to pay via bank transfer ,but when we asked for more details of his bank he denied and turned to Westenunion. When we needed more information of his address to send WU (because the amount is big ) he rejected again .And then Skrill , we told him we needed time to deposit fund before we can send 7000$+ ,again he canceled .So at the end he chose paypal , we paid him 7960$ via 2 paypal accounts . But that's not enough , regardless of all our good transaction historys, he required us to open and close dispute off the 7960$ transaction on paypal ..He explained it so well ( that his supplier got scammed on paypal before) ...that , we did it . But that's just the beginning of the story .

The next day ,which was the time we agreed for delivery , he blocked us on skype ,leaving message :
    "Hello buymore, Due to suspicious activity i must inform you that i have to "block" you for 57 days, this is due to multiple people agree'ing the suspiciousness of the payment, I will not refund you but please do take into consideration the amount of times i have traded with you, I will re add you just after christmas, I do not want any of the traders whom i deal with being stolen from as this could effect my business and theres, If you are honest i do sincerely apologise for this, but please bare with me and i will promise you that as soon as the days are cleared that you will receive $9,000 + 10% of any game currency you desire at the time we next speak, Sincere apologies, Ricky. "

Which is totally nonsense and unacceptable ,
    First ,it wasn't us who couldn't accept his payment option but he couldn't provide sufficient information we needed to send the payment he required;
    Second,if he couldn't accept paypal he should not agree at the first place .If he accepted , he should either refund or deliver what we paid .We didn't force him to use paypal.
    And finally , we already opened and closed dispute on paypal as he required ,let alone we never had problems with our paypal payment (never ever ). The payment is 100% safe in his paypal ( what's more ,he transfered the payment to his "supplier" right after we sent him ).

I re-added him with my personal skype.He accepted and we talked ,details as you can see on the screenshots bellow .
    To be short , he promised that he/his supplier would re-add us and delivered in 60 days (before Christmas as he claimed ) ,which he failed ;
    and then after Christmas/New year (2 months passed) he claimed that his supplier was on a long vocation .and would add us after he's back,which he or they failed again (another 1 month );
    We got more and more worried as he never kept his words but kept us waiting and waiting .And then last time he told me for SURE that his supplier would add me before March ,while the new league of POE releases . And of course ,(after another 1 months) lie again !. We finally realized he might be lying and stalling all the time so we could do nothing at all . We got so worried and mad , and at last ,he deleted me on skype (after waiting 4 months) .

The most rediculous part is ,instead of admitting of scamming for 7960$ , he accused us for spamming and threatening .
    Which as you can see on the screenshots was just asking for updates AFTER he never kept any of his words but kept stalling and ignoring us ..
    He claimed that he was just the one who passed messages but the fact is :
    He was the one who hooked up this "supplier";He was the one who we sent payment to; He was the one who gave words that his "supplier" would 100% deliver or issue refund and he was the one we have been dealing with . If he's not the one who's responsible then who is ? If he's not the one we should look for then whom ?
    I doubt that the "supplier" he mentioned may never exist .

I know some buyers here might have dealt with him . And you may think he's such a sweet guy when everything goes well .But inside ,he is a dishonest person ,a dangerous scammer who may pretty well scam you after you put your trust on him . So be aware people , never fall for all his "sweetness" .

7960$ means a lot to us , and it hurts everytime we think of his name .
    Regardless of how hard we want to put him to justice ,we find it meaningless for what we could do due to the nature of virtual goods.
    He might have already changed his skype,paypal,bank account ..etc
    But we believe that tolerance to this kind of scam is connivance to crime , we will do whatever we can to prevent him from scamming again.
    If you ,dear OC members and Mods can give me any advice to hunt him down ,please kindly PM me ..many thanks!

Paypal log :

Last edited by Watcher; 03-16-2014 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Removed personal info

Ricky L. W. scammed 7960$ off me,the most TERRIBLE Scammer on OC
    2buymore's Avatar Site Donator Professional Buyer
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by 2buymore; 03-08-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry about what happened. Similar thing happened to me when a friend (Rudolfo Kiss from Hungary) scammed me 50 million WoW Gold (about 12500 EURO) 2 years ago. Sadly back then there wasn't a scam section forum in OwnedCore so I never made it public. When he already stole the gold from my accounts, I never bothered to contact him again, I just blocked him. Because I know his intentions are to scam and no matter how much time I waste talking to him, I won' get anything back.

After reading all this, it's obvious Ricky is scamming you. From the very beginning and everything he said is just to keep you stalling, waste your time and makes you think everything is fine, so that you don't report him fast.

He is very unreasonable with every excuse he gives, I'm getting very angry reading this. Every excuse he says proves he is a scammer. But you made a big mistake paying him first. I would never pay first to someone like this, especially 8000$, no matter how long we did business before.

From how it sounds I doubt he will send you any money back, the only thing we can do is to hunt him down in real life to get him and pay you back.

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post

From how it sounds I doubt he will send you any money back, the only thing we can do is to hunt him down in real life to get him and pay you back.
    I doubt the Triads can reach that far tbh.

@OP: I am very sorry for your loss. Thanks for educating us.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, really sorry for your loss!

Sadly though, there is not much we can do about this since you didn't get in touch with him on OwnedCore, and you don't know if he is a member here.

I'm going to leave this thread open, but moving it to "closed cases" so people can get a heads up on this person if they search for his paypal/skype etc.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should never trust RICKEY BOBBY!!!!
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys .

@Pr3cious , Thanks man, you know how I fee ..

@Eryxon , Thank you for not removing the thread ,I am sure he was a member , just didn't care to save the link .But it doesn't matter anyway.

@gg154 , Thank you for your advice, it might not be a bad choice actually. ( if Anyone interested , PM me =)

@CreativeXtent , thank you ,but who's RICKEY BOBBY!!!!
    Last edited by 2buymore; 03-09-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2buymore View Post
    @Eryxon , Thank you for now removing the thread ,I am sure he was a member , just didn't care to save the link .But it doesn't matter anyway.
    I didn't remove it though, just moved it to a different section.

And please, no discussion about "hunting someone down" on OwnedCore

Good luck

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Eryxon

Sorry , I meant to type " not removing " ,thanks again =)

Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been contacted by the person accused for scamming, and I have decided to remove his personal info and let him have a chance to explain his side of the situation.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    I have been contacted by the person accused for scamming, and I have decided to remove his personal info and let him have a chance to explain his side of the situation.
    I don't think he would explain anything , 4 month he has kept us waiting and he ignores us and deleted us . What's more to talk about ?
    I will re-post all his information to our own sites and all over if we don't have our money back .
    He scammed us , and he's afraid now ?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that's the real "you" ,a terrible scammer and an awful person .
    There's nothing to talk about anymore.
    Last edited by Eryx; 03-12-2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Personal info