Lord of The Rings Online Lifetime Vip Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

coryzalc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lord of The Rings Online Lifetime Vip Account

I have had this Lotro vip account for nearly five years and though i still do like it a lot i am in college and have had no time to play and could use some extra money. The lifetime vip account means that you will never have to pay another cent to play as long as the game is out and will receive full benefits within the game. This contract was available a long time ago shortly after the game came out and was no longer available very shortly after due to the fact that the company realized it would loose them so much money. That being said i have put $700 into this game and i am hoping to get my money back out. I do not expect the person buying the account to pay for the time i spent. What i have on the account goes as follows: 85 champion rank 7, 75 captain and rune keeper rank 7, 74 minstrel rank 2, 65 warden rank 0, 58 hunter rank 1, 50 guardian rank 1, 50 burgular rank 1, 33 lore master, rank 6 black arrow, war leader, defiler, and warg. rank 4 weaver.about 13k destiny points (which are only somewhat useful anymore) and a little over 70g in gold on freeps, and more gold than you could ever use on creeps. The max level is 85 and the max rank is 15 (though rank 15 takes years of just doing pvp). Every character is well equipped and fully level-able. For some of the lower characters there are even later armor sets waiting in bank vaults for them in order to make the leveling processes that much easier. The asking price for this is $700. Though i have spent a bit more on it than that i do feel that is a solid number quite reasonable for the amount of time and cash that i have put into it.

Lord of The Rings Online Lifetime Vip Account