Wow account with no game time for ONE Windows 7 home premium serial key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow account with no game time for ONE Windows 7 home premium serial key

It's simple and I'm in a hurry, I have around 4 days to buy it if not then I'm fk'd.
    Anyway wow account
    characters all 45- so it doesn't really matter. But it has vanilla, tbc, wotlk, n cata. BUT NO GAME TIME
    For a windows 7 key. it can be w7 ultimate, home premium, or w.e as long as it's windows 7.
    Must have joined within 1 year if less than 80 rep
    15+ rep.
    donators must have 5+ rep 50+ posts & joined 6 months ago/Or you can be ID verified.
    Contributor
    ^All of those trade me the serial first. Unless ID verified then I'll go first.
    Elite and up will get me to go first instead
    pm me if interested

Oh, almost forgot--I'm the original owner of the account and can provide full name email, etc. (Email password will not be provided you can link that account to yours.

NOTE: IF I AM GETTING THE KEY FIRST I WILL HAVE TO TEST IT/ACTIVATE IT TO CONFIRM IT'S WORKING, ONLY THEN I WILL PROVIDE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BECAUSE I HAVE NO OTHER MEANS OF SEEING THAT THE KEY TRULY WORKS. THANKS.
    If you think I look like a scammer/or you are going to alter the rules severely please IGNORE the thread, I can twink the requirements a bit if I see you're someone of trust.
    Thanks, I'm in a real rush.

Wow account with no game time for ONE Windows 7 home premium serial key
    IFMJohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you are trading a wow account with $100 worth of CD keys and crappy characters for a key taht costs $189.99 on amazon.com? lol... just sayin

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People can get keys if they are developers, or a part of a certain program/website. I've seen people sell them for $15-25 dollars a pop. Just a little info

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IFMJohn View Post
    so you are trading a wow account with $100 worth of CD keys and crappy characters for a key taht costs $189.99 on amazon.com? lol... just sayin
    Yeah. Who wants to buy a key fresh off of amazon anyway? Some people do giveaways on sites like youtube and such and then they can sell them, and also what doom
    said. I already sold it though, so feel free to close this thread. (mods)