Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Goldfox420's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Mythic Potion set to the Potion slot yes.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf
    jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goldfox420 View Post
    I have the Mythic Potion set to the Potion slot yes.
    Don't know why you would get this problem. The code is designed to pixelsearch for the potion to know you're in the game, however it has a "backup" so that it will start the run after 9 seconds whether it found the potion or not.
    Last edited by jakesmurf; 06-08-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this fancy stuff is just making the script worse I don't need a check death feature I never die. I do like the Item pickup and the sell feature. I also have not gotten it to run long enough to see if the sell feature even works :P

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.1c has run completely error free for me for about 30 minutes, and I was unable to forcefully replicate other errors that I had seen in prior builds. I noticed one slight hiccup but it corrected itself in about 20 seconds from all the redundancy in the code. Assuming I don't run into any major errors 2.1c will probably be the final build for this script. I have given up the hope of making a universal script

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so now it runs again after one run but it just keeps clicking in the same cords over and over till either you die or get stuck in a corner

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goldfox420 View Post
    All this fancy stuff is just making the script worse I don't need a check death feature I never die. I do like the Item pickup and the sell feature. I also have not gotten it to run long enough to see if the sell feature even works :P
    Then run 1.1d... 2.x series run considerably faster on my PC. If it doesn't work for you, go back to old code that was completely time based. The reason I left it on the page was because I knew that the advanced pixelsearches wouldn't work for everyone.

snowscar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jakesmurf View Post
    I think this is due to searching for Topaz gems actually. You can comment that part out if you want it to stop clicking lamps. Mine does it very occasionally, but I feel that the ~3 seconds every ~10 runs isn't a big deal when you consider that the script both helps pick up gold and grabs topaz gems all the rest of the time.
    i removed the topaz lines in the script. its still doing the lamp clicking :S

it does it every round for me and because of this will not run to the left side, just goes to the right lamp every time and logs out.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowscar View Post
    i removed the topaz lines in the script. its still doing the lamp clicking :S

it does it every round for me and because of this will not run to the left side, just goes to the right lamp every time and logs out.
    I can't replicate this with the topaz script off - thus I can't fix it for you. I would suggest using the autoit color picker to determine the exact color of the name of a rare on the ground and putting that into the rare pixelsearch. I can't do this for you because this is something to do with your PC seeing stuff differently than mine. If I can't replicate it I can't fix it.

Also note that my script NEVER goes to the left. I've never had ferrets fail to pick up the gold on the left.

Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it! A few errors i receive tho.

- When i enter the cellar, the character goes driectly to a wall (not doorway) and fires all the arrows on the wall. After that it goes the right way straight in the room and try to (loot).

- After a game is "done", it takes like 10-15sec to join a new one, after it joins a new game it wont start at all

Hope you can help me on this one. Running 1920x1080, Full screen windowed, got a rune potion in slot etc

Edit: After it joins a new game it wont start at all.

Edit2: Im running with a yellow repair status, could it be interfering?

Edit3: I have not coded like this once in my life, but i think it has something to do with this tag if $ResumeVar > 9 Then
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-08-2012 at 04:10 PM.

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't replicate this with the topaz script off - thus I can't fix it for you. I would suggest using the autoit color picker to determine the exact color of the name of a rare on the ground and putting that into the rare pixelsearch. I can't do this for you because this is something to do with your PC seeing stuff differently than mine. If I can't replicate it I can't fix it.

Also note that my script NEVER goes to the left. I've never had ferrets fail to pick up the gold on the left.
    Take a look at my latest build and rip whatever you want from it, I started with your gem code and revamped it, as well as rehauling the set/legendary/rare pickup (fully tested). You can copy the whole function if you want. Also, I found an even better solution for CheckDead() than a potion, it scans a 5*5 area of pixels in the middle of "YOU HAVE DIED", and checks for the logout button so there's no issues.

I really found yours hard to go through while I was looking at the changes you made... you can use Shift+Tab in SciTE to eliminate some whitespace, work on better coding habits

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    I love it! A few errors i receive tho.

- When i enter the cellar, the character goes driectly to a wall (not doorway) and fires all the arrows on the wall. After that it goes the right way straight in the room and try to (loot).

- After a game is "done", it takes like 10-15sec to join a new one, after it joins a new game it wont start at all

Hope you can help me on this one. Running 1920x1080, Full screen windowed, got a rune potion in slot etc

Edit: After it joins a new game it wont start at all.

Edit2: Im running with a yellow repair status, could it be interfering?
    Pixeldetection doesn't appear to be working correctly for you.

I have no idea why the game won't start anyways. theres a failsafe on the start pixelsearch to start the game anyways after a few seconds even if it fails.

Yellow repair status wouldn't do anything.

Unless you know scripting well enough to read through mine and edit the colors for your PC, I would suggest running the 1.2d version. While somewhat slower, it has less necessary pixelsearch features that are pretty fickle when run on someone's PC that isn't mine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pixeldetection doesn't appear to be working correctly for you.

I have no idea why the game won't start anyways. theres a failsafe on the start pixelsearch to start the game anyways after a few seconds even if it fails.

Yellow repair status wouldn't do anything.

Unless you know scripting well enough to read through mine and edit the colors for your PC, I would suggest running the 1.2d version. While somewhat slower, it has less necessary pixelsearch features that are pretty fickle when run on someone's PC that isn't mine.
    It now actually kills the guys and doesn't shoot at the wall. I can change the colors to the ones I have if you can give me directions on what to change. I know how to use the AutoIt window info.

Also, there is a long waiting time for it to resume a game in the main menu, is there a variable i could change for that?

Many thanks!

Edit: The weird part is that it does the run perfectly, but every time the bot resumes a game I have to restart the bot manually for it to work.
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-08-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this to work removed most of the pixel search functions and increaed the delay for the join game since the 500 was really low without the pixel search feature. It would start clicking while the game was still loading so made it 1750 instead of 500 and no problems and it starts clicking less then a second after game starts so no big deal.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    It now actually kills the guys and doesn't shoot at the wall. I can change the colors to the ones I have if you can give me directions on what to change. I know how to use the AutoIt window info.

Also, there is a long waiting time for it to resume a game in the main menu, is there a variable i could change for that?

Many thanks!
    Things you need to grab the color for:

Rare, Legendary, And Set Item name text while lying on the ground (put these in item search, it is documented.)
    Rubies, Emeralds, and Amethysts lying on the ground (itemsearch)
    Mythic Health Potion in the pot slot on your bar (Func JoinGame())
    The orange text in the "E" on the end of "leave" as part of "leave game" in the exit menus (Func LeaveGame())
    The color of the period at the end of "You have died". (Func DeadCheck())
    The color the helmet icon on the main menu (Func ResumeCheck() and Func JoinGame())
    The color of the orange x on the escape menu while at the main menu screen. ((Func WindowCheck(), both parts (one checks for achievements, one checks for escape menu)
    The color of the orange text on the "ok" button from the disconnect message (Func WindowCheck())

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things you need to grab the color for:

Rare, Legendary, And Set Item name text while lying on the ground (put these in item search, it is documented.)
    Rubies, Emeralds, and Amethysts lying on the ground (itemsearch)
    Mythic Health Potion in the pot slot on your bar (Func JoinGame())
    The orange text in the "E" on the end of "leave" as part of "leave game" in the exit menus (Func LeaveGame())
    The color of the period at the end of "You have died". (Func DeadCheck())
    The color the helmet icon on the main menu (Func ResumeCheck() and Func JoinGame())
    The color of the orange x on the escape menu while at the main menu screen. ((Func WindowCheck(), both parts (one checks for achievements, one checks for escape menu)
    The color of the orange text on the "ok" button from the disconnect message (Func WindowCheck())
    Thanks! But everything else works, it just wont begin to run after a second resume. So if it would have a hard time doing the pixelsearch, it wouldnt run the first time right? Or does it skip the pixelsearch when you start the bot for the first time?

I believe its something to do with the Call("StartRun"), it wont call it a second time for some reason.

Edit: Removed the $Pixel3 = PixelSearch(725,720,770,750,0xDC1D1D,, did enter an higher amount of sleep, now it works
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-08-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast