• Blizzard is hiring. New Diablo-like game? Or D3 Expansion?

So Blizzard is hiring a:

These were all posted today March 1, 2016

Speculation obviously is beginning to brew on this one and since we didn't see an expansion at Blizzcon 2015 for D3 that was "leaked" maybe this is the beginning of an actual expansion.

OR

Maybe it is a Diablo spin-off?
    "Blizzard Entertainment is seeking exceptionally skilled and passionate senior concept artists to help drive the vision of characters and worlds in our next hit game!"
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Blizzard is hiring. New Diablo-like game? Or D3 Expansion? started by Kenneth View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      netherx21 -
      Hmmm 3 possibilities come to my mind:
      1. MMORPG in Diablo world
      2. RPG (like Skyrim) in Diablo world
      3. Telltale Diablo

Its clearly stated "next hit game" and its hard for me put Diablo expansion in that category ,so I think either Diablo 4 which I think its not the case or some of 3 options I previously mentioned.
      Shadorinn -
      Quote Originally Posted by netherx21 View Post
      Hmmm 3 possibilities come to my mind:
      1. MMORPG in Diablo world
      2. RPG (like Skyrim) in Diablo world
      3. Telltale Diablo

Its clearly stated "next hit game" and its hard for me put Diablo expansion in that category ,so I think either Diablo 4 which I think its not the case or some of 3 options I previously mentioned.
      Telltale Diablo.. that'd be amazing, but wouldn't Telltale use their own staff? In any case, I looked through Telltale's stuff and they don't seem to hinted at anything big.

I don't see them making an RPG for Diablo.. too much money to be made with MMO.

Smash WoW and Diablo together and make a Diablo with a 3rd person view and a vast area to explore. I could see that being a hit game
      GoXLd -
      I think about something else.
      They didnt a lot of projects right now? A huge community. They would bring to mind the current and expanded prjcts.