Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have the issue, i deleted any RXP*****.lua that i could find in the WTF folder.

EDIT:
    I made it worked !!!
    With the saved variables deleted.
    And the last issue i had, is that the .rar wasn't entirely extract, i have no idea why ...

But now it works so thanks for your answer, have a nice day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RéstédXP Classic | Wrath-capture-d-cran-2023-09-08-222913-png  
    Last edited by Oripe; 09-08-2023 at 03:40 PM.

RéstédXP Classic | Wrath
    empn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rxp wrong.png
    Hi thank you for sharing this addon you are legendary!

I'm having some problems with the addon not displaying some of the tasks to do, but the waypoint is still wanting to do them so i did but then i went in here and tried to fix it.. I have installed it right and its working exept for this.
    As u can see in the attached pic the addon isn't showing some of the steps.. from step 93+ (6-13 orc/troll) and some more skips later on that i see.. is there something i have done wrong or is it now working properly?
    I had the free one before this in curseforge and I know what to do but maybe there is more down the line thats the same?
    i cannot skip thoose ones since its only showing on the waypoint and not showing anything on the addon. and on the map its shows but no test or what to do.
    If i try to skip, it will skip in the guide but the waypoint still wants to go to step 94

(edit)
    now i have checked all the restedxp survival guide 1-20 steps and its only in 6-13 orc/troll that has this problem
    Last edited by empn; 09-08-2023 at 06:04 PM.

Xheator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for the addon, it works but it's throwing these errors.
    WowClassic_lIG6h92h87.jpg

BlueRainsky's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    169/941
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xheator View Post
    Thanks a lot for the addon, it works but it's throwing these errors.
    WowClassic_lIG6h92h87.jpg
    I agree had I noticed that when they first made the guides. That is my issue, they want people to pay for something, knowing it has errors when it loads up.

5. Thanks xcyezhf (1 members gave Thanks to BlueRainsky for this useful post)
    skooby1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have same errors in wow classic, this restedxp always have errors even in wotlk when i first purchased it now i wont pay them anymore

xcyezhf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cuumjr View Post
    Hi thanks for the guide.my active targeting was working in hardcore server but after I switched to wotlk classic it stoped working. Any idea why? same addons same everything. PS sometimes it works with quest return npcs.
    Had the same issue here... Finally figured it out... What the hell... So SOMEHOW, the active target frame is tied to the "show minimap button", yes, it makes NO SENSE, but it literally is the case. Enable the minimap button, and your active target frame will come back. Leaving that there since it was driving me crazy.

Little question to you, BlueRainsky, when you update the addon, how are we supposed to approach it on our side? Should we delete everything (saved variables included) and reinstall the new one, or can we just delete the rested xp folder and install the new one? Will that erase progression? I kinda wish there was a way to update without losing my current progression.
    Last edited by xcyezhf; 09-14-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks G/R
    169/941
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcyezhf View Post
    Had the same issue here... Finally figured it out... What the hell... So SOMEHOW, the active target frame is tied to the "show minimap button", yes, it makes NO SENSE, but it literally is the case. Enable the minimap button, and your active target frame will come back. Leaving that there since it was driving me crazy.

Little question to you, BlueRainsky, when you update the addon, how are we supposed to approach it on our side? Should we delete everything (saved variables included) and reinstall the new one, or can we just delete the rested xp folder and install the new one? Will that erase progression? I kinda wish there was a way to update without losing my current progression.
    The addon has nothing to do with the progression. It reads the completed quests you have done and all progression is in game.

The easy weay is, delete the old one, deleted the saved variables and then fully extract the new one.

If people want to post, it shows only to 1-20. I will ask why did they intentionally not fully extract it and then blame the addon for them not extracting it fully.

xcyezhf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlueRainsky View Post
    The addon has nothing to do with the progression. It reads the completed quests you have done and all progression is in game.

The easy weay is, delete the old one, deleted the saved variables and then fully extract the new one.

If people want to post, it shows only to 1-20. I will ask why did they intentionally not fully extract it and then blame the addon for them not extracting it fully.
    Oh ok so that's how the addon works, what I meant by progression is I thought it was a "linear" kind of guide, where reinstalling it would start over to 0 and i'd have to manually tick all steps. but if it does it automatically, then great! And yes, that's why I asked, first time using it, no issues except that target frame not showing but I figured it out. Next time you update, I will do as you said, to avoid any issues. Cheers, and thanks again!

Madsbs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RXP

Release | link
    4.5.12-era-hc-classic-retail | link
    Classic Private Servers | link
    Winterspring For Private Servers | link
    Hermes Repack 08-06-2023 | link

Online Extractor extract.me
    https://unrar.online/
    You said 4.5.12 instead of 4.5.20 ^^

Thanks G/R
    169/941
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Madsbs View Post
    You said 4.5.12 instead of 4.5.20 ^^
    Good point, but was there a reason To quote the whole post?

Madsbs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, im sorry oops ^^

vasko32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I've recently downloaded the add on (cheers btw for adding it on here for free) and everything was going smooth up until lvl 20 or 21 where my targeting macro complety stopped working. I've trying to uninstall and reinstall the addon, disable and enable some of the options in game itself but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

bobo555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While doing the hinterlands chicken quest in hardcore, I got double crash. Lucky I was playing hunter and could relog fast enough.
    Don't know if it's related to RestedXP, but when I log in, I got multiples error with the guide in the chat, and one of them is related to hinterlands.

Never got a dc or crash besides that, so can't tell if it's just a coincidence or not.

Thanks G/R
    169/941
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobo555 View Post
    While doing the hinterlands chicken quest in hardcore, I got double crash. Lucky I was playing hunter and could relog fast enough.
    Don't know if it's related to RestedXP, but when I log in, I got multiples error with the guide in the chat, and one of them is related to hinterlands.

Never got a dc or crash besides that, so can't tell if it's just a coincidence or not.
    An addon cannot cause a crash. As all it is text and image files.

What was the errors after logging in?

bobo555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An addon cannot cause a crash. As all it is text and image files.

What was the errors after logging in?
    No error after logging in.

Just the crash windows "fatal execption" iirc.
    Didn't bother reading the error, I just instant alt+f4 and relog to not lose my character.

I got the crash twice tho, on both ambush. Then i disabled the addon and didnt crash at the third ambush.

Whenever I log my character, I have the error speech in the chat about few zones. It disappears when I remove restedxp. I can link a screenshot.

WoWScrnShot_092123_182201.jpg