2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by padman444 View Post
    I've tried to stay inside a dungeon (with a friend in party, also in a dungeon) and use druid's Enrage every 2min to get in combat + moving back and forth. Still getting booted. Any other ideas?
    yes. software was not the solution. now im using a Raspberry Pi, a hacked hardware mouse and control the mousekey via the pi. then i have a complete valid hardware input.
    will post pics later.

Script to stay online
    jsams22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using a Logitech G510 keyboard with typing in general chat, running and jumping, etc.....still get insta DCed after a while.

I AM doing thing on a level 1, which level guys are you doing this on?

Maybe higher levels arent being detected

padman444's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dermoeter View Post
    yes. software was not the solution. now im using a Raspberry Pi, a hacked hardware mouse and control the mousekey via the pi. then i have a complete valid hardware input.
    will post pics later.
    I have a Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard which does not have any software. You record macros with special key combinations. Keyboard sends recorded keystrokes to any PC it's connected without installing any software.
    Pretty sure that is as good as physically pressing they keys. But it still gets me disconnected eventually.
    I think the problem is with the algorithm that the servers uses to decide if you're AFK or not. Minimal movement or even casting random spell now and then is not enough. Talking to NPCs is not enough either.

morrisson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What seems to be working is the script I made that autorelogs when detects you've been kicked out of the game.

Fully closes the game > opens the game through battle net launcher > selects realm > enters world

Then I do the usual jumping, moving, using skills, sitting, etc. to delay every disconnect

All on repeat, seems to be working, as of today.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is looking at a software solution, please remember to set the UIAccess flag to true in your application manifest, or you will just get gabbed for botting eventually.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've afked for 4 hours at a time, just by physically pressing the spacebar once and a while.

its gotta be something about the software or something. has to be.

TBH, just tap the spacebar. and if ur gonna be away from ur computer for more time than you can just tap the space bar... just log out.

if you need back in faster, use remote desktop to log in before u get home. its easier, and no chance of bans for third-party software over literally the dumbest reason ever xD

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

padman444's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    I've afked for 4 hours at a time, just by physically pressing the spacebar once and a while.

its gotta be something about the software or something. has to be.

TBH, just tap the spacebar. and if ur gonna be away from ur computer for more time than you can just tap the space bar... just log out.

if you need back in faster, use remote desktop to log in before u get home. its easier, and no chance of bans for third-party software over literally the dumbest reason ever xD
    I do that and I eventually get kicked anyway. Straight DC, not even into character selection first.

spiderpunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they check zones now. If you have been in a zone for x minutes you will get kicked to see if you log back in. I am doing the teamviever login every 30 or so mins and space or W for de afking, but i get kicked after i broken afk 2 or 3 times. What i have been doing yesterday was to go to UC. The auctioners are in the "Undercity" zone but the bankers are in the "Canals" zone. If i brake the AFK and go to another zone i dont get kicked at all. Worked yesterday like a charm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12