Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(WTB) Bot for 1-60 Quest, gather, all the goodies, etc.

Hello Fellow Gamers and/or Programmers!

For those uninterested in reading a bit more about me, here are my requests:

1.) I want a bot program that is strong. And I don't want to pay a monthly subscription for it. I want to be able to effectively farm so much gold you could call me King Midas, while doing this across as many virtual desktop/vpn setups as i can get my grubby fk'in palms on. And I will gladly pay you.

>>a.) I don't want to be banned easily, as that ruins the entire point of this project. I've heard "Pixel" based bots are harder to detect. If I'm wrong PLEASE explain why, either in a DM or as a response to this thread as I will actively be checking this site for more information.

>>b.) Please include some sort of information on how the program works. I'm completely open to a Discord call where you can show me the ropes. I WILL, again, PAY YOU. Not only for your program, but for the time you take to show me how it works.

2.) I would like some resources on how to program a bot myself. If that's an old forum post, please link it. If it's a Wiki page that is surprisingly extensive, please share. I want to know as much as I can, so I can do this for myself with future games, as I am aware the best time to start RMT in a game is the first day the game releases.

3.) This is for more seasoned individuals who have participated in RMT. Which sites are the best to use for selling gold/whatever currency the game uses? Or would it be more beneficial for me to handle this in some other way when it comes to selling the gold?

That's all for the questions. Any response will be greatly appreciated. I am excited to see if I get any information. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me out.

Story time!

I recently became a father. And with that, comes many responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is making enough money that I can provide a fruitful life for my son.

All my life, I have played games. Some of my earliest memories are playing Mario on the NES with my brothers (I was born in 94, I don't know I'm still a youngin' ). But I have never cheated. No Gliders, no account buying, no glitching for kills (outside of private matches for a lul), I don't boost, buy gold, nothing. I loved games for the escape and immersion. Compelling stories, and good friends made gaming good, and I didn't care to win if I didn't deserve it. All this to say, after having a child, I have found myself in a moral dilemma.

This situation in particular.

Am I willing to deteriorate the experience of the game (granted, to a fairly small degree considering the amount of bots there actually are already) for my own personal gain?

...yes...

if it doesn't truly "hurt" anyone, besides Blizzard/Whatever multi-million dollar company, then I could not give a rats ass about it.

I have heard that many people effectively make nearly $2000/mo selling gold they have farmed, and in my brain, that can only be amplified if I put my mind to it.

I want to comfortably pay for my son, or future children, to go to college and not struggle in the same ways that I did growing up. This can be done passively, as a hobby. It feels irresponsible for me NOT to apply my knowledge of computer science to net more money for my family. Especially if there are no legal ramifications, as long as I pay my taxes.

This could allow me to be a "professional gamer" and spend FAR more time at home, with my family, and FAR FAR FAR less time commuting an hour and a half each way, every work day, through a mountain pass, to the nearest large city, to work for 8 hours. I live at least an hour from anywhere that pays more than $20/hr and that pay rate is not sustainable long term compared to the cost of living in my area. So commuting is necessary for any sort of real career, without remote work, which in itself is troublesome to find if you are not well connected to the tech industry.

I went to college for Computer Science, but did not finish due to my mother passing during my junior year. I plan to return soon once life becomes less hectic. Newborns are a whole different beast, and my child loves to be held. I actually had to wait till he was completely asleep for the night in order for me to even be able to type this but he is such a great baby and I love every second i get with him.

So to anyone still reading, if you have information on how to go about making a good side hustle/living out of botting, please help a Dad out and open my eyes to the world of farming.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate you

(WTB)  Bot for 1-60 Quest, gather, all the goodies, etc.