GTBot | Advanced Classic & Hardcore Bot | Gathering / Grinding / Honor Grind / Questing / Multibox menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gtGod's Avatar Member Literal Botting God Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by giankr View Post
    Hello. Do you have any info on ban rate/ last ban?
    Bans only by player reports, they happen rarely tbh

GTBot | Advanced Classic & Hardcore Bot | Gathering / Grinding / Honor Grind / Questing / Multibox
    persist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revoked my access for leaving a negative review in their discord, and then banned me from the discord. This seller then makes outrageous claims that I am a competitor, when I had made numerous suggestions in their discord. Kind of sussy
    Last edited by persist; 12-19-2023 at 04:09 PM.

3. Thanks Shwinnx (1 members gave Thanks to persist for this useful post)
    persist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gtGod View Post
    False claims regarding our payment system, our product and everything else, all the issues this guy had were unique to him and him only, starting from payment issues to setup to everything else, if you are the only one experiencing for example profile creation issues out of 300 active users or whatever gtbot currently has, then its you bud, once again just like i told you on elitepvpers, yes you are here to maliciously bash our product and our reputation and you can go and fuck yourself we will not tolerate internet bullies.
    I provided proof for every issue I encountered, and suggestions for every issue as well. It's not my fault your ego is as fragile as glass. I only got to use your product for a week before you revoked all of my access -- including access to your bot.

All I want is the access I paid for, regardless of the numerous bugs I encounter.

Edit: Not that you'd see the evidence anymore, since you banned me from the discord for posting a negative review . They even removed your autoshop URLs on there because you're not trusted. Coincidence?
    Last edited by persist; 12-21-2023 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by persist View Post
    I provided proof for every issue I encountered, and suggestions for every issue as well. It's not my fault your ego is as fragile as glass. I only got to use your product for a week before you revoked all of my access -- including access to your bot.

All I want is the access I paid for, regardless of the numerous bugs I encounter.

Edit: Not that you'd see the evidence anymore, since you banned me from the discord for posting a negative review . They even removed your autoshop URLs on there because you're not trusted. Coincidence?
    dude stop lying, you still have access to everything except the community, please stop trashing my threads, nobody cares, you will not bully me into providing you more value cause of some online bash

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10% off on all our products during holidays! Merry Christmas!

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gtbot pushes updates daily for sod/wotlk/era
    dont forget to check us out and get the bot at discounted price

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updates posted every couple of days, transparent community. Come check us out

tessier-ashpool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having spent some time with GTBot, I'm genuinely impressed by its capabilities and the impact it has had on my gaming experience. Here's a quick rundown: Despite its advanced features, GTBot was straightforward to set up and use, especially with the GTLauncher compatibility. The active community and the continuous development of new profiles and features made me feel like I was part of something innovative and dynamic. Farming honor in battlegrounds was a breeze, and the Dungeon Profile Creator was intuitive, making dungeon runs with bots surprisingly easy and fun.

JungleJohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried GTbot recently in SoD, was so glad leveling Druid with free Wrath to 25 in no time while I was sleeping. It already have a pack of leveling profiles (also was easy to create my own profile) and then it can be swap to next after needed level gained, that's awesome. Can sell things and repair also. Was good at Warsong gained max rep in 4-5 days withour problem. Active support and community. Can recommend.

Thokydapro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started using GTBot after I found this website. Prior that I bought a very shitty bot with very bad customer service so arriving to the discord and having a helpful admin was kind of a switch from the previous experience.
    Needed a day or two just to get my head around it because I have had no exp with botting, but after that it was super easy to use and didnt took long to create my own profiles and make unique grinding paths or modify existing ones.
    My main priority was to get rank 14 in era which was accomplished just under 2 months while leveling 5 different chars to lvl 25 in SoD which got supported insanely fast. I remember I was one the very very few bots in barrens running around with my druid.
    The pathing and logic is very good, I have NEVER seen my name in bg chat and I have monitored it a lot, because I dont like leaving the bot to run alone and make some very sussy move, but after a while, I could easily let it run through all night.
    The devs respond very fast to bugs and suggestions.
    Overall, Im very happy that I have found GTBot and will continue to use it when phase 2 hits to dungeon grind with fakerotation setted up get lvl 40 asap.
    Would 100% recommend.

Oh and the community is active and helpful.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reviews

bigpal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many accounts/characters can I level with one bot?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123