Thanks G/R
    24/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reselling multiple chinese bots - WOTLK - Classic ERA (Questing/Dungeons+)

Last edited by pausemana; 10-26-2023 at 09:09 PM.

Reselling multiple chinese bots - WOTLK - Classic ERA (Questing/Dungeons+)
    yazax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Pausemana, you give such a good service on discord and my experience with the bots you're reselling so far has been great too!

3. Thanks pausemana (1 members gave Thanks to yazax for this useful post)
    George0wnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My personal experience. I have purchased the full set up bundle for 50$. Bot set up Including the keys. I personally don't believe there is enough information regarding the bot on the discord. For example. It only works on windows 10 pro. Can be done with a dual boot on windows 11 if experienced enough to do so. Set up took a few days as I had windows 11 and it only worked on windows 10. Ended up getting Windows 10 home installed on my computer. Wasn't told from start that it works only on a Windows Pro. Had a few choices 1) reinstall windows again with Windows Pro. 2) Find my way around it. (Thanks to REDDIT! Found a way how to upgrade to Windows Pro!) Once again you need to be able to know how to do all that. Finally had to use ANY Desk to let them set up the bot. There is no guides or videos on how to operate the bot because of their privacy. It has a few profiles that are in Chinese and i couldn't find the profiles that were advertised on the discord. Mostly everything is in Chinese so text might be off. There is no tutorial on how to make your own custom profiles. If you have any issues with the pack you will need to go to another discord to get it resolved.
    With that said I ran the bot for 12 hours questing with a profile that was set up by Pause during set up. Within those 12 hours I watched the bot get stuck nonstop. the Bot Mounted ran into fences, trees, fires , cliffs, you name it. It would dismount to use Unstuck feature that makes him look like a BOT trying to get unstuck. that happens all the time in multiple occasions. When there is clearly a road next to you that can be used. its bad enough the logic behind pathing is mediocre at best and guarantees to get you reported and banned. I have used multiple bots like Honorbuddy and Glider from back in the day and I've watched Vidoes of GMR and Baneto bot and that is what I expected this bot to do if not better .Unfortunately it doesn't at least to my testing's. I have reached out to Pause to be sent to go to another discord to open a ticket and ask about the issue there. With everything that happened is not worth the 50$ and time wasted having to jump around discords and bother devs regarding issues and questions when I expected it to work properly when they set up.
    I would love to get Baneto as well as GMR a go but popular bots seem to get Ban hammered quite often and are constantly watched.
    I am not saying this would happen to you as I am sure there are users on his discord that back this bot up. I wasn't able to get it resolved on their discord so I wont be continuing to use the bot as i am 100% will be reported and get banned for getting stuck all the time and looking all suspicious.
    Again this is my personal opinion!
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by George0wnz; 08-21-2023 at 11:24 AM.

5. Thanks alterego416, fantans, frozenspell (3 members gave Thanks to George0wnz for this useful post)