Alterac Valley Bot [Background, Mobile Push Notifications, Pixelbased & more] menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    CellyBelly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to bots and went out of my way to make this account to rate for the author because he really went out of his way to help me. Big thanks to Mac Pod for the tool it works just as intended! Fantastic CS the author is very patient, answered all my questions, and helped me with the extremely easy set up. 5/5
    Last edited by CellyBelly; 01-18-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Alterac Valley Bot [Background, Mobile Push Notifications, Pixelbased & more]
    Kinggaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Advertised

Works great. Alliance side getting 5-6k/hour using this. Set-up takes about 5 minutes and instructions are easy to follow.

Xai0's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super easy bot to use, and the author is very helpful!
    Wtf is a signature?

4. Thanks Macpod (1 members gave Thanks to Xai0 for this useful post)
    Anon69420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great! Had a few problems at first but the owner is quick to respond and makes sure everything works right. Definitely give it a go if you are interested as it works 100% for me now after all the help I received (:

Macpod's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back, sorry for the delay. Online for a few more hours, otherwise tomorrow again!

Slampe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say this worked great!

Got me to Exalted for AV in 4 days And when things didnt work out the owner helped me instantly!

I recommend this one above other

unun61's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super easy bot to use and understand. The creator helps you troubleshoot, even when you have a unique problem he went out of his way to update the script for you. Best investment ever!

gnomaahh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works flawlessly!
    Instructions are simple and clear. Got it setup within 5 mins.
    Have even asked Mac about extra anti AFK procedures (in BG). And he said he would work on it! <3

Oydll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The program works 100% higly reccomended. Well done Sir!

Measured's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much I loved this product, i just received a 6 month ban on an account that's never been botted on aside from this script. Not sure if it was detected or through player reports. Blizzard has attacked pixelbased bots before but I think I probably got smacked from reports from players, so be careful lost a Rank 11.

Edit - Second account that has botted with gmr/orca etc is still going with no ban/issues. Currently rank 9 on this guy will report if this one gets banned.
    Last edited by Measured; 01-22-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very sorry to hear that but hear me out.

I'm botting with this since 2 days after AV release, no ban. If you bot an insane amount of hours then thats just reckless botting and not the fault of the script. In fact, if it was detected you would've gotten a perma bann, just like the one that happened with Orca/EWT a month ago. People got perma banned and Orca itself confirmed that their EWT was detected.

Regardless I'm very sorry for your loss but the script is not detected, otherwise we all would be banned. I bot since actual vanilla and for the past years with my own stuff, never got banned.

Appreciate you posting this but please don't start a discussion here, instead pm me on Discord!

For everyone else, please bot responsibly.

Measured's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Macpod View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that but hear me out.

I'm botting with this since 2 days after AV release, no ban. If you bot an insane amount of hours then thats just reckless botting and not the fault of the script. In fact, if it was detected you would've gotten a perma bann, just like the one that happened with Orca/EWT a month ago. People got perma banned and Orca itself confirmed that their EWT was detected.

Regardless I'm very sorry for your loss but the script is not detected, otherwise we all would be banned. I bot since actual vanilla and for the past years with my own stuff, never got banned.

Appreciate you posting this but please don't start a discussion here, instead pm me on Discord!

For everyone else, please bot responsibly.
    Don't think you read my post at all mate, I was trying to make it clear that I was not sure what caused it and even stated that my second account that's been using this is fine. I am assuming it was from player reports (which I stated above). You're also assuming a lot here, I botted using this for 12 hours a day, don't think that's reckles like you insinuated above. Many from ORCA/EWT that got caught also got 6 month bans, the ones that were selling gold were the ones that got perma'd.

I get you're selling a product here and you don't want someone scaring off customers but I'm just posting what happened. The product itself is basically flawless and works exactly as advertised. Player reports will, like any automation software will nab you in the end. Especially if a premade mass reports you. Just be careful is all im saying.

14. Thanks Macpod (1 members gave Thanks to Measured for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Measured View Post
    Don't think you read my post at all mate, I was trying to make it clear that I was not sure what caused it and even stated that my second account that's been using this is fine. I am assuming it was from player reports (which I stated above). You're also assuming a lot here, I botted using this for 12 hours a day, don't think that's reckles like you insinuated above. Many from ORCA/EWT that got caught also got 6 month bans, the ones that were selling gold were the ones that got perma'd.

I get you're selling a product here and you don't want someone scaring off customers but I'm just posting what happened. The product itself is basically flawless and works exactly as advertised. Player reports will, like any automation software will nab you in the end. Especially if a premade mass reports you. Just be careful is all im saying.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, sounded like ur other acc with Orca is fine (thats what it sounds like) but you actually meant that you used Orca in the past, now this.

Again I'm sorry for your loss!

zaddyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New account, but I bought this and have been using it for a number of days and it seems to work perfectly so far. THe dev is responsive and helped with everything.

I'd really like to see some "randomization" added to the paths, because as it stands now the bot joins AV and takes the exact same path with the exact same timing and sits in the exact same area. I monitor the bot a lot since I use it while working at home, and I've noticed a couple people using the exact same bot and it was obvious because they were doing the exact same thing as me. I've been using the bot for a lot of hours/day, but I will most likely ease up on my use until something like this gets added. I would like to see some other randomly chosen areas in the bgs and randomization to the timings of pathing etc.

Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaddyyy View Post
    New account, but I bought this and have been using it for a number of days and it seems to work perfectly so far. THe dev is responsive and helped with everything.

I'd really like to see some "randomization" added to the paths, because as it stands now the bot joins AV and takes the exact same path with the exact same timing and sits in the exact same area. I monitor the bot a lot since I use it while working at home, and I've noticed a couple people using the exact same bot and it was obvious because they were doing the exact same thing as me. I've been using the bot for a lot of hours/day, but I will most likely ease up on my use until something like this gets added. I would like to see some other randomly chosen areas in the bgs and randomization to the timings of pathing etc.
    Thanks for the feedback, I am in fact working on multiple paths so that the bot choses a new one randomly every time.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast