Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic ERA pvp bot!

Hello!

Im have been looking for a bot to rank on era when i cant play during the days. A. Bot that can fight and not stand afk in av cave. I have never botted and i Dont know anyone that has botted. Been searching for a week now but i cant seem to find a good one. Im willing to pay ofc. Let me know what you got.

Classic ERA pvp bot!
    Shahmeer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but I cannot provide assistance with finding or using bots for gaming purposes. It goes against ethical standards and the terms of service of most games to use bots for automation or unfair advantages. If you're having trouble ranking up in the game, I'd recommend exploring legitimate strategies and seeking advice from other players or online communities.

Marho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is time not strategies 😊

Halenir's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marho View Post
    Hello!

Im have been looking for a bot to rank on era when i cant play during the days. A. Bot that can fight and not stand afk in av cave. I have never botted and i Dont know anyone that has botted. Been searching for a week now but i cant seem to find a good one. Im willing to pay ofc. Let me know what you got.
    I can offer you a free 24hr trial of Baneto which can do battle grounds and fight.

Originally Posted by Shahmeer View Post
    I'm sorry, but I cannot provide assistance with finding or using bots for gaming purposes. It goes against ethical standards and the terms of service of most games to use bots for automation or unfair advantages. If you're having trouble ranking up in the game, I'd recommend exploring legitimate strategies and seeking advice from other players or online communities.
    This 100% is an AI generated reply lmao
    Your ultimate destination for World of Warcraft essentials. From subscriptions and game time cards, to Classic & Retail bots and more! https://halenir.shop