Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the dumb question, but is there an eraser type tool for texturing? I got texturing painting and layers and all that figured out, but I'd really like to be able to erase...

Additionally, are there any plans for changeable window sizes? The current window size feels really restricting when you're working on a 2560x1400 display >_>

Thanks for all the hard work!
    Last edited by iindigo; 02-27-2010 at 01:51 AM.

[Beta] YiasEdit DX - The new Area 3.X Mapeditor
    Shruik's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    Cromon, can we expect WMO/doodad support anywhere in the near future? = )
    Originally Posted by cromon at the 11/2/10
    I'll work like this, mojo:
    - finish TerrainUI
    - assemble MCCV
    - assemble Northend
    - objects
    MCCV and Northend are done atm he's going to assemble the northend objects so your objects will come soon

sakimi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cromon View Post
    Would be more informative if you could make a screen of your files
    Well you would be more informed if you looked at the screenshots I posted

Originally Posted by human193 View Post
    textures.MPQ This is Textures.MPQ put it in the folder.
    Thanks, it loads up fine now.

Only problem now is that when I load a zone/map it's grey :>
    Edit: I know you'll say it, and yes, yes I have downloaded the DirectX stuff and checked it was all installed, updated etc; but it didn't help.
    Last edited by sakimi; 02-27-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Cromon's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sakimi View Post
    Dont expect any help from me if you keep posting in this manner. If i need to have screenshot where i see all the files in the folder this is nut just for fun or because i really get orgasms from screenshots with files...

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont expect any help from me if you keep posting in this manner. If i need to have screenshot where i see all the files in the folder this is nut just for fun or because i really get orgasms from screenshots with files...
    You're the one with the sarcasm, I merely replied in the manner that you replied to me with.

That screenshot has all the files, you can clearly see that.

The only file available to download is the Launcher, and I can't read whatever language the thread on your site is posted in; so excuse me if I've missed anything else I'm supposed to download.

The program works all the time after human193 was kind enough to upload the MPQ for me. My only problem now is that I get a grey screen with the UI showing like people have had before. My DX is all upto date etc.

Toyoka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why, or how, but I got this:

...when I opened my island (which took several attempts, for some reason because it kept crashing). There are also some other things that have been changed. Some texture layers disappeared while others have remained (on some .adts, others are fine). Deleting the only model on the island didn't change anything (ie. the crashes). Perhaps it's the water that I added.
    ~ "When you find it hard doing right in what you do, you've got a problem" ~

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following up on my last post, it still doesn't want to work :/

Every time I run the Launcher it pops up, I click start and then I get the splash screen and an error saying textures.MPQ could not be loaded.

:/
    Would be more informative if you could make a screen of your files
    You're the one with the sarcasm, I merely replied in the manner that you replied to me with.

That screenshot has all the files, you can clearly see that.
    Ok, lets recapitulate:
    You show me a screenshot which displays 2 files. Launcher.exe and DebugLog.txt and the Launcher showing Rev 20.

Ok, now regarding the fact that in know what the Launcher does it may be pretty clear, that that cannot be true. The launcher looks for the LVersion.dll in the __current__ folder or Windows\System32. If no DLL is found revision -1 gets displayed.

In addition DebugLog.txt gets not downloaded by the launcher but created by YiasDX.exe. So this again is only possible if you at least have one more file, the YiasDX (which cant be found on the screenshot).

So what do we learn? There must be more files in your folder. So its clear that in order to know whats wrong i need to see all the files in your folder. Thats what i asked for in the second quote of this thread. How you can get any sarcasm out of that posting is really a piece of art.

So then comes your answer that i should have had a look on your screenshots, ok, thats just some bullshit written, so lets ignore that.

And now for the last posting:
    This screenshot has all the files? Sry, you fail.

And for future use: Do what i tell you to do and you will get help or dont do it and post sarcastic answers and dont get any help (keep in mind, you want something from me and not vice versa)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Toyoka:
    Loading custom ADTs will be pretty without crashes in Rev 21. That strange "band" of colors is strange, need to investigate it.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This screenshot has all the files? Sry, you fail.

Excuse me?

Now would you mind getting off your high horse and helping me?

Oh, and there's no "LVersion.dll" in my System32 folder either.
    Also, just in-case you think I'm on a Mac, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and my GUI is re-skinned to be similar to Mac OS Leopard.
    Last edited by sakimi; 02-27-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Toyoka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Toyoka:
    Loading custom ADTs will be pretty without crashes in Rev 21. That strange "band" of colors is strange, need to investigate it.
    Thanks, that's all I needed to know Good luck on finding what causes the band of colors. If you need any more info on it, I'll do my best to help you with this error!
    ~ "When you find it hard doing right in what you do, you've got a problem" ~

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now would you mind getting off your high horse and helping me?
    Nope, if you write like that not at all. Ask the high horse if it helps you.

And back to topic:
    At the moment im optimizing the objects so that they get loaded fast and stable. When im finished with the color-mode ill release the revision 21 which will contain a bunch of new features (no, there wont be any water yet :P).

lilkid91's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can not read the text.. Post a direct download link?

iotech's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The forums where it is hosted have changed around some. Here is the page with the link on it. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Launcher.exe link.

[MC-Tool] YiasEdit DX - Eine neue Ära beginnt [BETA] - Modelchange - Yias :: Revenge of the Nerds

supadots's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you need to use model edit fix for this?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, if you write like that not at all. Ask the high horse if it helps you.

And back to topic:
    At the moment im optimizing the objects so that they get loaded fast and stable. When im finished with the color-mode ill release the revision 21 which will contain a bunch of new features (no, there wont be any water yet :P).
    Ignorance is bliss I guess.

You're not really much of a programmer if you can't accept that your program has errors/problems in beta testing and it isn't working like you think it should.
    I reported a problem -> you can't accept the fact that there's only those files in the folder, and even when I show a screenie with hidden files turned on, you hide behind your ignorance and refuse to help.

I was only trying to be helpful by using the program (i don't even have a use for it) and reporting any problems I had, but if you're just going to be an ignorant prick then whatever.

LIMEEE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignorance is bliss I guess.

You're not really much of a programmer if you can't accept that your program has errors/problems in beta testing and it isn't working like you think it should.
    I reported a problem -> you can't accept the fact that there's only those files in the folder, and even when I show a screenie with hidden files turned on, you hide behind your ignorance and refuse to help.

I was only trying to be helpful by using the program (i don't even have a use for it) and reporting any problems I had, but if you're just going to be an ignorant prick then whatever.
    You should srsly stop whine and start read the post... the problem you have with the grey screen is fixed already so if you can start to read the post so can you fix that problem really easy...
    Sig removed by admin... upload elsewhere as that hosting site is marked malicious

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast