0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Making custom itemsets for Glitchy's model swapper

If you have used my other guide on updating the items for Glitchy's model swapper you will be a bit more familiar with the what I am about to go through. http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...l-swapper.html

This guide is for making custom ItemSets for Glitchy's Model Swapper. Some people are fashion wh0r3s like myself and looks are everything.

First you need to open up 2 websites that you will need easy access to.
    Wowhead: Best when viewed!
    World of Warcraft :: Allakhazam.com

Second thing you want to do is make a list of the items you want to use in your set. Teir9, current pvp season items etc.

Now if you open up the current itemsets.txt that is in the model swapper folder it will look like this. Yfrog - is01 - Uploaded by trxdraxon
    If you look at the line I highlighted you can see how the itemsets are setup.

For my example itemset i'm going to be making a cloth twink leveling set consisting of lifespark visage, mantle of the locusts, vestaments of the sea witch and vengeful gladiator's salvation.

If I didn't know what items I wanted to use, that it what I use wowhead for as it has the most screenshots of gear to check out. Once I have my list of gear I head over to allakhazam's to find the ITEMID of each item. You will search for the item and below the picture of the item there is a XML link you need to click on. I have circled the link in this picture you need to click on: Yfrog - tutorial03 - Uploaded by trxdraxon

Once you have clicked on the link scroll down a bit until you see code for ITEMID as in this picture: Yfrog - is03 - Uploaded by trxdraxon
    Do this for all the items you want to add to your custom itemset.

Once you have all the ITEMID's for your items create new itemsets.txt in the model swapper folder. Now to add the items they have to go in a certain format. My new set looks like this: Yfrog - is02 - Uploaded by trxdraxon

Looking at the picture you will see I made a:
    Title
    Setname:head@ITEMID:shoulders@ITEMID:chest@ITEMID:mainhand@ITEMID

The ITEMID is of course the numbers we got from allakazams. You can also add bracer's, belt's and boot's. Just follow the same format with SLOT@ITEMID

Looking at this screenshot of my model swapper you will see the new itemset I created is on the left side ready to swap: Yfrog - is04 - Uploaded by trxdraxon

Feel free to PM me with any questions of if you don't understand anything. Hope this helps a few people.

[Guide] Making custom itemsets for Glitchy's model swapper