0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] how to put WotLK models in to BC

Hi i will tell you how to make Example the Noggenfogger Skeleton to a northrend Penguin from WotLK

What u need:

WotLK Client
    Mywarcraftstudio

1. First u start MWCS (MyWarCraftStudio)
    2. open the data folder in WotLK with MWCS then select Common
    3. open creatures and then find NorthrendPenguin lets just take NorthrendPenguin02.blp and extract it to Deskop
    4. open the Data folder again in WotLK with MWCS and open the lichking patch and then open creatures and find northrendPenguin and extract the northrendpenguin.M2 to deskop
    5. then u open data folder in World of Warcraft Folder then open CREATURES then find SkeletonNaked then take SkeletonNaked.m2 and copy treepath and put it in a Notesblock (sry i dont know the english word for it) then open creatures and find skeletonNaked and copy treepath of SkeletonNakedSkin_White.blp
    and put it in notesblock then rename the northrendpenguin.M2 to SkeletonNaked.m2 then rename the NorthrendPenguin02 to SkeletonNakedSkin_White make sure u dont write .BLP
    6. then make a new MPQ Archive then click add file to archive and select the SkeletonNaked.m2 DONT CLICK OK YET! then u open your notesblock and then copy CREATURE\SkeletonNaked\ and put it in behind the SkeletonNaked.m2 then click ok
    7. click add file to archive again this time select SkeletonNakedSkin_White then open notesblock again and copy the Creature\SkeletonNaked\ and put it in behind SkeletonNakedSkin_White then click ok and let the name be a number from 1-9 like this patch-6.MPQ make sure MPQ is like this not like this mpq and then save it in data folder and it should be done ^^

you can do the same with all other WotLK models

heres my MPQ if u couldnt figure out how to do it : patch-3.MPQ

[Guide] how to put WotLK models in to BC