0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NE tigre > zg tigre

could someone change a striped nightsaber (60%) into the zg striped tigre for NE male. thx

NE tigre > zg tigre
    HaSh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NE tigre > zg tigre

thx so very much!
    +rep!

hey the model is working, but theres 2 lil white squares over the eyes and the skin isnt changed. Any ideas on how to fix it? thx
    Last edited by HaSh; 01-05-2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

joshuawn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NE tigre > zg tigre

Originally Posted by HaSh
    thx so very much!
    +rep!

hey the model is working, but theres 2 lil white squares over the eyes and the skin isnt changed. Any ideas on how to fix it? thx
    The white squares are normal without the BLPs for the eyes. I've gotten green squares over my Blood Elf Model Edit's eyes until the BLP for the Blood Elf eyes was released in 2.0

And about the skin, I didn't look into MWCS, but Nightbreed stated that the BLP for the Striped Nightsaber is Creature/FROSTSABRE/RidingTigerSkinDark.blp but in the MPQ, he put RidingTigerSkinBlack. This could be the problem into why the correct BLP is not showing up. I could change it, but I won't cause its NightBreed's work (yes Nightbreed, I did semi-quote you from TheCaz's thread where my model edit didn't work without changing a folder's position in the MPQ. And also, again thanks for the help in that thread while I wasn't around. That hint also made me fix that model edit faster than me finding it out by myself =D). But, no matter if he reads my post, I'll bet he'll find out soon enough. Got the feeling that he's good as some of the people on this forum. (Yes I quoted you again! Great comps. in that post )

Hope this helps.