Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Some things i was wondering about..

First of all, my question deals with ascent (WoW mangos ftl) -

I have NoggIt, CryectsTools, and WoWMapEditing programs to be able to edit ingame water/ground textures and such, i downloaded them all, followed the guide, im not experienced much with C++ and thats what it deals with, (lucky me) what do i need to do to actually get to the overhead view, in what file, and get actually into NoggIt, viewing the world.

Question One -

Some world objects in the WoW model viewer, well, all of them do not actually exist ingame, well i am refering to .go spawn <id>. How to you find these? I would love to be able to spawn things bigger than usual small objects, even if some of the rev's let 1000000-1000015 bigger GO's, such as 1000015 is Stormwind, fully spawned and solid, but if you know where i could find a FULL items and Go objects so Everything is solid, from how long ascent has been out, this must exist somewhere, i have researched this for a few days off and on, and come up with nothing.

Question Two -

Model editing, it may be posted somewhere on the forums but i am not sure really where to look, i have download a few of the MPQ files but am not sure what to do with them, when you put them in your WoW data folder, do these changes just show up for you? or is it orintated into the actual game, playing private servers, not retail WoW?

Question Three -

I am Co-Owner on a starter server, have been admin on a few servers, GM on 4, so i do have experience in overall Antrix command/Ascent commands/Sqlyog input.

I am trying to expand my knowing in dev'ing threw the Sqlyog and server files, Currently i am using LogMeIn for remote access to his computer, what would you suggest as the 'best' Remote Access free program to use that doesnt suck up major resources on both of our computer while running, which lags the server. we may go dedicated in a few weeks but until then, thats my question.

Thanks in Advance,

~The NoX

PS: Can contact me threw msn at firetw11 At Hotmail.com.
    Last edited by The NoX; 10-09-2007 at 07:57 PM.

[Question] Some things i was wondering about..
    Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Question] Some things i was wondering about..

This is the wrong place for these questions. These are emulator questions except the second one. Put your mpqs in your data folder and run MEF. Im closing this, because these questions dont really partain to MEing

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions