0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few simple recolours and a question.

Hey all, first time poster/short time browser here.

It's been a loooong time since I did any skinning for anything (not since my WC3 days back in 02/03 it must have been) but I decided that I didn't want my Gnome Warrior to look like a mish-mash of random colours in her tanking gear so I found this site, followed a couple of guides and began recolouring a couple of pieces of my gear so they match. I've got 3 items done so far (shoulders, shield and chest-piece) but I intend to do the entire set that I currently have.

They're fairly low quality, and certainly the chest piece will need retouching but I wanted to see what people thought of it so far:

I also have a question; how (if possible) do I make it so I can view my custom textures in WoW Model Viewer? Either I'm blind and I've missed a guide for it or it's really easy and I'm doing it wrong. If anyone can answer that question it'd be great!

Thanks!

Votty

A few simple recolours and a question.
    Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A few simple recolours and a question.

Originally Posted by Votty View Post
    Hey all, first time poster/short time browser here.

It's been a loooong time since I did any skinning for anything (not since my WC3 days back in 02/03 it must have been) but I decided that I didn't want my Gnome Warrior to look like a mish-mash of random colours in her tanking gear so I found this site, followed a couple of guides and began recolouring a couple of pieces of my gear so they match. I've got 3 items done so far (shoulders, shield and chest-piece) but I intend to do the entire set that I currently have.

They're fairly low quality, and certainly the chest piece will need retouching but I wanted to see what people thought of it so far:

I also have a question; how (if possible) do I make it so I can view my custom textures in WoW Model Viewer? Either I'm blind and I've missed a guide for it or it's really easy and I'm doing it wrong. If anyone can answer that question it'd be great!

Thanks!

Votty
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...delviewer.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Votty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A few simple recolours and a question.

Ah, that's the mistake I was making, I wasn't putting the custom mpqs at the top, thanks a lot.