need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatrice" menu

User Tag List

Avianar47's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatrice"

ok, i know i spelled that wrong, but that's what i need. the files to DO the model change, or someone to do it for me. can someone help me out here?
    I'm partially retired from model editing. I'll still answer questions if I know the answers to them when you send them to me in a PM, but otherwise, I'm done.

need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatrice"
    Ketsurui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatrice"

Not sure what exactly you're talking about. I also tried to change my Striped Nightsaber to the RidingPheonix, which I'm gonna assume is the BE mount, but the texture's got screwed up.

SomethingCool525's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatrice"

I have a guide on how to fix that, however its not for the faint of heart. It will require alot of knowledge and using your thinker. Gl.

Avianar47's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: need model change files or the change itself "Riding Striped Nightsaber->Cocatric

Originally Posted by SomethingCool525
    I have a guide on how to fix that, however its not for the faint of heart. It will require alot of knowledge and using your thinker. Gl.
    lol, if u got a guide, post it please. um, please? oh, and mods delete this thread, lol. i got spanky now thanks to fault.
    I'm partially retired from model editing. I'll still answer questions if I know the answers to them when you send them to me in a PM, but otherwise, I'm done.