0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Noggit] I cannot access my custom map in Noggit rev 104

Hello all! i am currently patched at 3.3.3a and I have made adts with Cromon's custom continent creator. I have followed the well detailed Modcraft worldbuilding guide and without success, I cannot access my custom map with noggit 3 rev 104. I have been trying to edit a custom map for the last 2 weeks and followed all sorts of guides I'm seriously starting to wonder if its really possible in 3.3.3a. Here's my noggit log:

.\wowmapview.cpp:154 > Nogg-It $Rev: 104 $
    .\wowmapview.cpp:264 > Game path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:266 > Project path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:304 > Locale: enUS
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\expansion.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\lichking.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-4.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\expansion-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\lichking-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-4.MPQ
    .\wowmapview.cpp:362 > main: mpqs: 576 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:398 > main: directory: 970 ms
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Map.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\Map.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Light.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\Light.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\MORPHEUS.TTF from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\arialn.TTF from the disk!
    .\wowmapview.cpp:429 > Creating Menu
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth.wdt from the disk!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 451: development has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 582: Transport176244 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 584: Transport176231 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 586: Transport181645 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 587: Transport177233 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 588: Transport176310 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 589: Transport175080 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 590: Transport176495 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 591: Transport164871 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 592: Transport186238 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 593: Transport20808 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 594: Transport187038 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 596: Transport187263 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 610: Transport_Tirisfal _Vengeance_Landing has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 612: Transport_Menethil_Valgarde has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 613: Transport_Orgrimmar_Warsong_Hold has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 614: Transport_Stormwind_Valiance_Keep has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 620: Transport_Moa'ki_Unu'pe has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 621: Transport_Moa'ki_Kamagua has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 622: Transport192241 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 623: Transport192242 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 641: Transport_AllianceAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 642: Transport_HordeAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 647: Transport_Orgrimmar_to_Thunderbluff has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 672: Transport197347 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 673: Transport197348 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 712: Transport197349 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 713: Transport197350 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 718: Transport201834 has no WDT file!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:277 > The file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom02\custom02.wdt exists on the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom02\custom02.wdt from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\ui_nightelf.m2 from the disk!
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\ui_nightelf.m2".
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\kalidarmidtree_purple01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\caustic01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\genericglow2_32.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_moonwell_glow.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_ne_sky.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_ne_clouds.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_treewall.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_human\gradient5circle.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_grass3.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\causticblend.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\aa_ne_ground.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_nightelf\ui_nightelf00.skin from the disk!
    .\wowmapview.cpp:435 > main: created menu: 411 ms
    .\liquid.cpp:486 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\liquid.cpp:531 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\wowmapview.cpp:444 > main: start-up: 2247 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:448 > Entering Main Loop
    .\world.cpp:80 > Loading world custom02
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom02\custom02.wdt from the disk!

Please help, I really don't know what to do I'm pretty stuck... Oh and I can open pretty much all other files with Noggit, it's probably a pathing thing but I checked everything and followed Modcrafts steps one by one. ( this is actually my third attempt with Modcraft's guide). Thank you for your time

[Noggit] I cannot access my custom map in Noggit rev 104
    Terrorblade's Avatar Contributor I spent 5k CC and all I got was this user title
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not emulation related :|
    Stuff & Things

gillisrofl's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Terrorblade View Post
    This is not emulation related :|
    Indeed! YOU are in wrong section xD

niofire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm where should this post go? in programs? and any ideas guys?

MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post this in the guide section in the post: "noggit developement" and pray for gods :P since they are not reliable at all But give it a try

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just shut up, MadameGrip.
    Is it crashing at that point? Its most likely a bad WDT then. Is the crash saying anything or just nothing? The WDT has to fullfill some conditions. I don't know how exactly its implemented in that revision. Try loading it with the latest one posted by Tigurius. If it crashes there aswell, I might be able to actually debug it.

Eluo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wdts created by cromons guide can't be used with noggit and causes it to crash.
    Delete that one and recreate a wdt with taliis. You can see how that is done in my basic worldbuilding stuff guide on modcraft.

niofire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as eluo said the problem was the Cromon's custom continent creator. It creates .wdt which does not fit with noggit. Problem solved!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

ooookkk.... worked once, had everything except noggit running and now it closes when loading any map ( not only my custom continent). Here's the log:

.\wowmapview.cpp:154 > Nogg-It $Rev: 104 $
    .\wowmapview.cpp:264 > Game path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:266 > Project path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:304 > Locale: enUS
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\expansion.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\lichking.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-4.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\expansion-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\lichking-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-4.MPQ
    .\wowmapview.cpp:362 > main: mpqs: 574 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:398 > main: directory: 970 ms
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Map.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\Map.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Light.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\Light.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc from the disk!
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\MORPHEUS.TTF from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\arialn.TTF from the disk!
    .\wowmapview.cpp:429 > Creating Menu
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 451: development has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 582: Transport176244 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 584: Transport176231 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 586: Transport181645 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 587: Transport177233 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 588: Transport176310 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 589: Transport175080 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 590: Transport176495 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 591: Transport164871 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 592: Transport186238 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 593: Transport20808 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 594: Transport187038 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 596: Transport187263 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 610: Transport_Tirisfal _Vengeance_Landing has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 612: Transport_Menethil_Valgarde has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 613: Transport_Orgrimmar_Warsong_Hold has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 614: Transport_Stormwind_Valiance_Keep has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 620: Transport_Moa'ki_Unu'pe has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 621: Transport_Moa'ki_Kamagua has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 622: Transport192241 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 623: Transport192242 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 641: Transport_AllianceAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 642: Transport_HordeAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 647: Transport_Orgrimmar_to_Thunderbluff has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 672: Transport197347 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 673: Transport197348 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 712: Transport197349 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 713: Transport197350 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 718: Transport201834 has no WDT file!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdt from the disk!
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "interface\glues\models\ui_deathknight\ui_deathknight.m2".
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\wotlk_login_mtn_07.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\wotlk_login_mtn_05.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\wotlk_login_mtn_06.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\icecrown_glow02.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\wotlk_login_mtn_02_fog.bl p from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu\northrend\wotlk_login_mtn_01_fog.bl p from the disk!
    .\wowmapview.cpp:435 > main: created menu: 491 ms
    .\liquid.cpp:486 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\liquid.cpp:531 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\wowmapview.cpp:444 > main: start-up: 2333 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:448 > Entering Main Loop
    .\world.cpp:80 > Loading world custom01
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdt from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdl! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    .\world.cpp:154 > Error: file "World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdl" does not exist.
    .\menu.cpp:327 > Did not find matching loading screen. Check map.dbc for the entry please.
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "environments\stars\stars.m2".
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdl! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    .\world.cpp:414 > Error in reading low res terrain. MAOF not found.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_10.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 10,10
    .\maptile.cpp:475 > Finished Processing all but MCNK's in .\world.cpp:1278 > 2 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_10.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 10 ms
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file tileset\elwynn\elwynngrassbase.blp ! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_10.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 6 ms.
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 21 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_10.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 11,10
    .\maptile.cpp:475 > Finished Processing all but MCNK's in .\world.cpp:1278 > 2 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_10.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_10.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 2 ms.
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 22 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_10.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,10
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_10.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_10.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 1 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_11.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 10,11
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_11.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 10 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_11.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 16 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_11.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 11,11
    .\maptile.cpp:475 > Finished Processing all but MCNK's in .\world.cpp:1278 > 3 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_11.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_11.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 3 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_11.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,11
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_11.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_11.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 20 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_12.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 10,12
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_12.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_10_12.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 1 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_12.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 11,12
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_12.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 10 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_11_12.adt
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_12.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,12
    .\maptile.cpp:475 > Finished Processing all but MCNK's in .\world.cpp:1278 > 3 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_12.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 13 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_12.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 18 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\tooltips\ui-tooltip-border.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-panel-minimizebutton-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-panel-minimizebutton-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\checkbuttonglow.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_earth01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_air01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_feather_16.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_gizmo_hardenedadamantitetube.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_fire01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_enchant_essenceastrallarge.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_misc_flower_02.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_misc_map07.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\spell_shaman_thunderstorm.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\spell_shaman_tidalwaves.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-checkbox-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-checkbox-check.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-border.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-button-horizontal.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:490 > MapView::MapView: main gui: 43 ms
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-nextpage-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-nextpage-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-prevpage-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-prevpage-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-up.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:503 > MapView::MapView: tileset: 47 ms
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-disabled.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-background.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-scrollbar-knob.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:555 > MapView::MapView: menu: 8 ms
    .\MapView.cpp:559 > MapView::MapView: 107 ms

It seems that a whole lot of interface button is missing, might that be the problem? if so, how can I fix it?

Furthermore, I cannot teleport inside my map such as Eluo's guide suggested. Might it be the offsetfix?
    Thank you VERY much for taking the time to answer me, it is very appreciated!

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The version you are using is way outdated. Try a more recent one, thanks. It also seems like your MPQs lack content or can't be opened.

Eluo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file tileset\elwynn\elwynngrassbase.blp ! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!

Check the blp path for the tileset again
    That seems to crash noggit^^

And to the ingame problem:
    Where exactly is the problem and what is happening when you are what doing?

niofire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noggit now works again, i downloaded the newest version and collided the two versions together and now it works perfectly. and for the ingame problem, I am trying to port to my continent by using gm command .worldport x y z coords, and then the loading screen pops up for half a sec, then I see myself back to the same spot I was before.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I tried changing the starting area of an orc warrior and wow crashed saying that :

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\wow.exe

CMap::SafeOpen() failed World\Maps\custom01\custom01_7_14.adt

Might it be possible that my wow cannot open my custom adt?

Noggit ****ed up again, talk about unstable lolll... here's the log:
    .\world.cpp:154 > Error: file "World\Maps\custom01\custom01.wdl" does not exist.
    .\menu.cpp:327 > Did not find matching loading screen. Check map.dbc for the entry please.
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "environments\stars\stars.m2".
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_7.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,7
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_7.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_7.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 8 ms.
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 30 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_7.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 13,7
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_7.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_7.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 33 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_8.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,8
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_8.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 10 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_8.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 39 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_8.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 13,8
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_8.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 10 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\custom01\custom01_13_8.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 27 ms.
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\tooltips\ui-tooltip-border.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-panel-minimizebutton-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-panel-minimizebutton-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\checkbuttonglow.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_earth01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_air01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_feather_16.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_gizmo_hardenedadamantitetube.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_elemental_mote_fire01.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_enchant_essenceastrallarge.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_misc_flower_02.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\inv_misc_map07.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\spell_shaman_thunderstorm.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\icons\spell_shaman_tidalwaves.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-checkbox-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-checkbox-check.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-border.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-button-horizontal.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:490 > MapView::MapView: main gui: 41 ms
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-nextpage-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-nextpage-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-prevpage-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-spellbookicon-prevpage-up.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-down.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-up.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:503 > MapView::MapView: tileset: 42 ms
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-dialogbox-button-disabled.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-sliderbar-background.blp from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\interface\buttons\ui-scrollbar-knob.blp from the disk!
    .\MapView.cpp:555 > MapView::MapView: menu: 7 ms
    .\MapView.cpp:559 > MapView::MapView: 100 ms

im guessing its the .wdl which is missing:
    If so, how can I fix this? thank you for respoonding!
    Last edited by niofire; 11-18-2010 at 05:06 PM.

niofire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have ran some test and heres my log, I cut out all the unecessary things, leaving out only what cannot open. Any idea on how I can fix this? thank you!

.\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_7.adt from the disk!
    .\maptile.cpp:242 > Loading tile from File 12,7
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\custom01\custom01_12_7.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 11 ms

WakeUpSlave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have this
    Error in reading low res terrain. MAOF not found.
    And If I re-boot my Pc, noggit works again. This happens every time I save my map exit noggit and return to noggit to edit it again. With that said I have to reboot everytime I want to change something on my map through Noggit. Of-course it's the latest release.
    Any Ideas?