Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Changing Hair style of a swapped race.

I swapped TrM to BeF using this MPQ

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ey-update.html

The TrM-BeF file, be careful if you're downloading it, that DL site seems to be having an annoying amount of shady popups and ads(keep noscript up).

Now that file gives a very limited amount of hair to use(since trolls can use less hair than Belves) but I'm looking to use this one.

What values in what DBC do I have to change? I'm extracting the DBCs from the TrM-BeF.MPQ (since that has the race values swapped)

It looks like that's #13

If I edit the third to last column of charsections.dbc (the one to the right of the BLP references) and change ANY of them to 13, it doesn't give that hair(and I change the troll male one that has been changed to belf blp references).

If I go into hairgeosets and change some of those values(on the troll male again) to 13(which is the number on modelviewer) I still can't get that hair.

I changed some of the numbers in the BLP references, and that still didn't get that hair.

In general, If I download a race swap and want different sets of hair, what do I change?

(Also, I know that this questoin will also be answered if the previous one is, but accessing death knight hair and skin colors on normal races, what has to be changed there.)

(This is assuming, due to the fact that this is a race swap, that the barbershop still won't let me access that hair).

[Question] Changing Hair style of a swapped race.