0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---Noggit3 Error! I've tried everything pleeease help :(---

Thats it... i give up.... After trying everything to get Noggit3 to working NOTHING FIXES IT! When ever I start Noggit (always as Run as Administrator) It opens the window then instantly closes. (well for some reason i cannot scroll down to the end of this and write more >.> So here we go.) I have Noggit3, my WoW patch is 3.3.3! I've tried running in XP Compatibility mode but it still is broken!!!! I do not have WoW on me desktop! I have 2 WoW Folders! (after having to reinstall last night) I've tried putting my Morphius.ttf in my Noggit file and not the fonts but it still will not work! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Heres my error message from the log:

.\wowmapview.cpp:154 > Nogg-It $Rev: 104 $
    .\wowmapview.cpp:264 > Game path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:266 > Project path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:304 > Locale: enUS
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\expansion.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\lichking.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:29 > Error opening archive C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\expansion-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\lichking-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-3.MPQ
    .\wowmapview.cpp:362 > main: mpqs: 2091 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:398 > main: directory: 1428 ms
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Map.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Light.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file fonts\MORPHEUS.TTF! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    .\FreeType.cpp:232 > ERROR: FT_New_Face failed (there is probably a problem with your font file)

---Noggit3 Error! I've tried everything pleeease help :(---
    The Lex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to put the font inside world of warcraft\fonts
    https://soundcloud.com/lexissopro

Jordanator123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Lex View Post
    Try to put the font inside world of warcraft\fonts
    Put the fonts folder in the WoW directory? Tried that just now... Didnt work! Any other ideas? Please

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other things that can help me?!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE HELP MEH! Btw i copied a new WOW folder but still had to reinstall, even though noggit doesnt work. I will give you cookies and milk if you help me with these problems. Or can you just give me a step by step tutorial in retexturing using Taliis? Or removing/adding doodads without Noggit?! Adding water... Also, where does it show the Tile number (adt) on Yias Edit? Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please help me with Noggit... I wanna build a big project.

Facebook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you your fonts issue. Make your project path in your configuration file set to your Noggit folder. That will fix the Morpheus issue. (Fixed it for me)

As for the locale-enUS having an error when opening, Noggit will run but your menu will be all white. I have yet to find a proper fix for that, and schulmpf has not responded to me yet.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok! Right now, Im downgrading to WoW patch 2.4.3. Then im going to redownload noggit. Do you think I just need 2.4.3 to make this Noggit work? Can someone give me a Noggit link that will work for 2.4.3? The 2.4.3 folder is a copy of my WoW 3.3.5a Folder, how can I get the Noggit to run of the 2.4.3 folder, and not use and corrupt the 3.3.5a Folder? Thank you Hopefully I can finally start building

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STill getting the same problem. Facebook, what do you mean by "Make your project path in your configuration file set to your noggit folder." What does that mean? What Configuration file?

I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a folder in your Noggit Directory called 'fonts'
    do that same in your World of Warcraft Directory.
    If you don't have the font (For some strange reason) you can get it
    here.

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!!!!!!! ITS FINALLY WORKING! Man I love you so much <3 Thank you so much

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

One problem. Im running as admin, but when I click a zone it gets stuck at "Loading..." Also if it does load, I cant move or do anything and the interface is all messed up and is black and white. Im running Noggit3, with WoW version 3.3.5a Thanks

Facebook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your log, is it properly opening locale-enUS.mpq?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is only part of it, cause its just a GIANT wall of text. Tell me if you need all of it.
    .\wowmapview.cpp:154 > Nogg-It $Rev: 104 $
    .\wowmapview.cpp:264 > Game path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:266 > Project path: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\
    .\wowmapview.cpp:304 > Locale: enUS
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\common-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\expansion.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\lichking.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-d.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-s.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-t.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-u.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-v.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\patch-x.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:29 > Error opening archive C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\expansion-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\lichking-locale-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-2.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-3.MPQ
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:27 > Opening C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\patch-enUS-q.MPQ
    .\wowmapview.cpp:362 > main: mpqs: 1764 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:398 > main: directory: 1364 ms
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\AreaTable.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Map.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LoadingScreens.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\Light.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightParams.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightSkybox.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightIntBand.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LightFloatBand.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectDoodad.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\GroundEffectTexture.dbc
    .\dbcfile.cpp:13 > Opening DBC DBFilesClient\LiquidType.dbc
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\MORPHEUS.TTF from the disk!
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\fonts\arialn.TTF from the disk!
    .\wowmapview.cpp:429 > Creating Menu
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth.wdt from the disk!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 451: development has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 582: Transport176244 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 584: Transport176231 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 586: Transport181645 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 587: Transport177233 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 588: Transport176310 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 589: Transport175080 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 590: Transport176495 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 591: Transport164871 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 592: Transport186238 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 593: Transport20808 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 594: Transport187038 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 596: Transport187263 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 610: Transport_Tirisfal _Vengeance_Landing has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 612: Transport_Menethil_Valgarde has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 613: Transport_Orgrimmar_Warsong_Hold has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 614: Transport_Stormwind_Valiance_Keep has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 620: Transport_Moa'ki_Unu'pe has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 621: Transport_Moa'ki_Kamagua has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 622: Transport192241 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 623: Transport192242 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 641: Transport_AllianceAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 642: Transport_HordeAirshipBG has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 647: Transport_Orgrimmar_to_Thunderbluff has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 672: Transport197347 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 673: Transport197348 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 712: Transport197349 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 713: Transport197350 has no WDT file!
    .\world.cpp:42 > World 718: Transport201834 has no WDT file!
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "interface\glues\models\ui_mainmenu_burningcrusade\ui_mainmenu_burningcrusade.m2 ".
    .\wowmapview.cpp:435 > main: created menu: 2974 ms
    .\liquid.cpp:486 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\liquid.cpp:531 > Water Shader Loaded successfully
    .\wowmapview.cpp:444 > main: start-up: 8077 ms
    .\wowmapview.cpp:448 > Entering Main Loop
    .\world.cpp:80 > Loading world Azeroth
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:95 > I opened the file C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\\World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth.wdt from the disk!
    .\menu.cpp:327 > Did not find matching loading screen. Check map.dbc for the entry please.
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "environments\stars\stars.m2".
    .\maptile.cpp:240 > Loading tile from MPQ 29,51
    .\maptile.cpp:475 > Finished Processing all but MCNK's in .\world.cpp:1278 > 1 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:491 > Entire loading of World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth_29_51.adt took .\world.cpp:1278 > 85 ms
    .\maptile.cpp:549 > Finished Loading Textures for World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth_29_51.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:711 > finishLoading(textures) took 179 ms.
    .\maptile.cpp:715 > finishLoading(chunks) took 179 ms.
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\hanginglanterns\generalhanginglanternlong.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\barrel\barrel01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\crate02\crate02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cargonetboxes\deadminecargonetboxes.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cargonets\deadminecargonethang.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cargonets\deadminecargonethangshort.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\chairs\generalchairloend01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weaponracks\generalweaponrack01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanarrows.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanaxe02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanaxe01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanmace02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanmace01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanspear02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\humanspear01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\inntablesmall.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\mugs\stein01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\crates\stormwindcrate01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\food&utensils\turkeyleg.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\wallshield03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\weapons&armor\wallsword01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\skeleton\battlegladeboneshumandark.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladesword\battlegladesword.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsbonepile03.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsbonepile02.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsspine01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\barrel\brokenbarrel02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\barrel\brokenbarrel01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\benches\shadowfangbench01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\shadowfangtable02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\chairs\shadowfangchair01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\chairs\shadowfangchair02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\skeleton\battlegladeboneshumandark.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsbonepile02.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsbonepile03.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bottles\bottle01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bottles\bottlesmoke.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\utensils\bowl.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\orc\passive doodads\animalskulls\carnosaurskull.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookshelves\duskwoodbookshelf02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\footlockers\duskwoodfootlocker01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\wardrobe\duskwoodwardrobe02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bottles\greenbottle02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\gunshop\gunshopbomb.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\gunshop\gunshoppowderkegopen.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\pick\pick.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\furniture\containers\sack02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\furniture\containers\sack01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\shovel\shovel.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\vials\smallvials.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\artwork\stormwindpainting01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\rugs\stormwindrug02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\orc\passive doodads\animalskulls\tallstriderskull.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\orc\passive doodads\animalskulls\tigerskull.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\vials\vialsbottles.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsspine01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\shadowfangtable01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\tauren\passive doodads\carvingtools\carvinghammer01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\tauren\passive doodads\carvingtools\carvinghatchet01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\lumberpiles\deadminelumberpilelarge.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\lumberpiles\deadminelumberpilesmall.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\hanginglanterns\generalhanginglanternlong.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookshelves\abbeyshelf02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeshield3\battlegladeshield3.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeshield2\battlegladeshield2.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\books\bookmedium07.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\books\bookmediumopen05.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\lights\candelabratallwall01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\wardrobe\duskwoodwardrobe01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\firewood\firewoodpile03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\chairs\generalmedchair01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\dwarf\passive doodads\gunracks\gunrack01c.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\inntabletiny.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\dwarf\passive doodads\tools\lunchbox01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\stoves\potbellystovewall.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\dolls\ragdoll01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\crates\replacecrate03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\furniture\westfallbed01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cargoboxes\deadminecargoboxes.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\beds\bunkbed01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cups\metalcup04.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\butterchurner\butterchurner.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\benches\shadowfangbench02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\barrel\westfallbarrel01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\crate\westfallcrate.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\hanginglanterns\generalhanginglantern01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\particleemitters\housesmoke.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\firewood\firewoodpile01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\dungeon\goldshireinn\innchandelier\innchandelier.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\bloodytable2.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\bootsleatherdark.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\buckets\cavekoboldbucket.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\food&utensils\cleaver01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cloth\clothboltgreen.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cloth\clothspoolblue.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cloth\clothspoolyellow.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\animalheads\duskwoodboarhead01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookshelves\duskwoodbookshelf01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\animalheads\duskwooddeerhead01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\foldedpantsbrown.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\foldedpantsgrey.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\foldershirtgreen.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookstacks\generalbookstackshort01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookstacks\generalbookstacktall01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\candelabras\generalcandelabra01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\hangingcloakblue.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\hangingshirtbrown.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\food&utensils\haunch.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\dungeon\goldshireinn\innbedcanopy\innbedcanopy.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\benches\innbench.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\dungeon\goldshireinn\innpillow\innpillow.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\tables\inntable.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\loom\loomhumanwhite.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\rugracks\rugrack01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\utensils\stein.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\artwork\stormwindpainting03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\artwork\stormwindpainting05.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\artwork\stormwindpainting02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\rugs\stormwindrug01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\bookshelves\abbeyshelf01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\bootsleatherblack.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\flowers\flowerswreath02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\clothing\hangingshirtgreen.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\dungeon\goldshireinn\innbed\innbed.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\tauren\passive doodads\ballandhoop\taurenleatherball.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\misc\wheelbarrow\caveminewheelbarrow01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\artwork\stormwindpainting04.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\flowers\flowerswreath01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\rugs\generalbearskinrug01.m2".
    .\maptile.cpp:649 > Finished Loading WMOs for World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth_29_51.adt
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\trees\westfalltree01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\detail\westfallbush01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\trees\westfalltree03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\deadcow\deadcow.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\trees\westfalltree02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\shovel\shovel.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\lanterns\generallantern01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\coffin\coffin.m2".
    .\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file interface\glues\models\ui_scourge\cemetery01.blp! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\coffinlid\coffinlid.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\barrel\brokenbarrel01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\barrel\brokenbarrel02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\flagpole\flagpole01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\misc\wheelbarrow\caveminewheelbarrow01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\tombs\dirtmound01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\lanterns\generallantern02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallskeleton\westfallskeleton.m2" .
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\tombs\woodcross01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\ropes\cavekoboldropecoil.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\furniture\containers\sack01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\brokencart\brokencart.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\crates\stormwindcrate01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\buckets\cavekoboldbucket.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\crate\westfallcrate.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallchair\westfallchair.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\barrel\westfallbarrel01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\well\well.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallfence\westfallfencepost.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\pick\pick.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\grindstone\grindstone.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\passivedoodads\furniture\containers\sack02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\tombstones\tombstone03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\tombstones\tombstone02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\tombstones\tombstone01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\tombstones\tombstone04.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\detail\elwynnrock2\elwynnrock2.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\dungeon\goldshireinn\innbarrel\innbarrel.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfall wagon\westfallwagon01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\outhouse\outhouse.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeshield2\battlegladeshield2.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jugs\jug01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\jars\jar02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\cargoboxes\deadminecargoboxes.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallfence\westfallfence.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\lamppost\westfalllamppost02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\dwarf\passive doodads\excavationwaterwagon\excavationwaterwagon.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\utensils\bowl.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\buildings\shed\westfallshed.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\buildings\windmill\westfallwindmill.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\dwarf\passive doodads\excavationrailingpost\excavationrailingpost.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\khazmodan\badlands\passivedoodads\wagon\badlandssunkenwagon.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\dwarf\passive doodads\excavationcrane\excavationcrane.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsbone01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\fence\duskwoodfencetop.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\books\generalbook01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\critter\flies\flies01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\crates\replacecrate01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsskull01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\woodendummies\generalwoodendummy02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\critter\birds\bird02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\deadmule\deadmule.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\deadminepowderkeg\deadminepowderkeg.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeshield3\battlegladeshield3.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladepolearmskull\battlegladepolearms kull.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeshield1\battlegladeshield1.m 2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\theblastedlands\passivedoodads\bones\blastedlandsskull02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\redridge\passivedoodads\trees\redridgefallentree02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladeskullhuman2\battlegladeskullhuma n2.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\harness\harness.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\redridge\passivedoodads\trees\redridgefallentree01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallfence\westfallfenceend.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\buildings\humantentmedium\humantentmedium.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\battlegladesword\battlegladesword.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\scarecrow\westfallscarecrow.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\fence\duskwoodfencebottom.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\duskwood\passivedoodads\fence\duskwoodfencebottombroken.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\trees\westfalltree04.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\haystack\westfallhaystack02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\lanterns\generallantern04.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\trees\westfalltreecanopy01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\elwynn\passivedoodads\minecart\elwynnminecart.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\treestumps\westfalltreestump01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\detail\westfallcotton.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\treestumps\westfalltreestump02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\generic\human\passive doodads\chimneys\generalchimney02.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallruins\westfallruins01.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\westfallruins\westfallruins03.m2".
    .\model.cpp:85 > Loading model "world\azeroth\westfall\passivedoodads\detail\westfallwheat03.m2".
    .\maptile.cpp:589 > Finished Loading Models for World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth_29_51.adt
    .\maptile.cpp:240 > Loading tile from MPQ 30,51
    .\liquid.cpp:377 >
    ###
    ###
    ###
    ###
    ###
    ###
    ###
    ###

.\mpq_libmpq.cpp:125 > Unable to find file proceduralriverdepthtex! Check MPQs and the file that has been requesting this!
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########

########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########
    ########

Facebook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please edit that and put it in code brackets.

Code:
    It's not opening locale-enUS.mpq, my exact problem. Causes the interface to be messed up beyond use. Still awaiting a response on how to fix it. All threads having this error are.
    Sorry.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Facebook View Post

It's not opening locale-enUS.mpq, my exact problem. Causes the interface to be messed up beyond use. Still awaiting a response on how to fix it. All threads having this error are.
    Sorry.
    I FOUND A SOULUTION! Open My Warcraft Studio, Open your Locale, and extract the file to your WoW data file. Then open Noggit, and it works! Bad part is that its VERY slow for me and freezes up. Its because my computer is a piece of shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast