0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Knight Paladin Spell pack

If there was a guide to making spell packs I would try this myself, but since there isn't I'm hoping there's someone interested in doing this. I'm completely fascinated with the Horde Blood Knight lore, but the Horde Paladin spells look just like the Alliance. So it would be great if someone could make a spell pack with some dark looking Paladin spells. The fel paladin spell pack is close to what I was looking for but it's missing healing and judgment spell effects. Thanks so much to anyone willing to take this on!

Well, if anyone could give me a link to a good spell pack guide or tell which programs to use and files to open... I could give this a try. Honestly, it would be great if you could just give the spells a red color and a little red smoke animation with it.
    Last edited by Varkhan; 07-09-2007 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Blood Knight Paladin Spell pack