0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I have a few questions I am a Designer / Artist

Hello, I am a designer / artist and I use Maya 8.5 for creating things.. My problem is I would like to be able to create custom things and release them to players but I am totally lost on how to do this..

I am very fluent on Maya 8.5 and designing there is a piece of cake. These are the questions I need answered. + Rep for help of course.

Questions

1) Can you use Maya 8.5 for model editing / creating in wow? If so is it easier and if not what other programs do you recommend.

2) I have heard of this program WoWME. If you are a Maya 8.5 user should this program be a piece of cake? I hope to become a Model Editing Expert on the forums and contribute with new releases.

3) How to you actually implement these new model edits into the game? How do you allow others to download it and insert it into there game..

I am sure you get the idea.. All I know how to do is Design in Maya 8.5 if I become learned in the areas listed above I think I could really help this community in the model editing section.

Thanks for reading this if you did. I would appreciate a fast answer because I have projects that are almost finished that I would like to release. If it is easier to speak live with me on MSN please by all means add me.

[email protected] thanks!

Hello, I have a few questions I am a Designer / Artist
    Kiingy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Yes you can use Maya, Other people have already used it to create models and release them.

2. Do you mean the WoW Model Edit Fix? WoW will crash if you try to use custom edits, This will stop it.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...fix-kynox.html

3. Using a program called MyWarCraftStudio to create MPQ's then placing them in the Wow>Data Folder (then run wow with the WoWMEF). There are many guides to help you with this program and others in the guides section.
    Model Editing Guides & Programs - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides
    Last edited by Kiingy; 08-01-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Bjarke's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its easy to do, make your item, export as obj, use glitchys editor, convert to M2, done.

Harder stuff that ive just barely succeeded is game objects, like trees houses ect. thats a hard one to do. i wish you good luck and hope you will have an easier time then ive had doing this