Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Character to Creature and facial errors. Am I able to do/fix it?

Good afternoon to everyone.

Haven't done many posts here, just one where I converted my Undead Female into a Gnome Female. I am kinda new to model editing but I try new things almost every day and I am stuck in some projects.

For example :

1) Character, transforming into a Creature. Is it doable? How am I going to succeed? The model (.m2 file) appears there as normal, but it's painted white, just like my home's walls. If anyone wants to spend a few minutes helping me out, I would appreciate it. Seems like the textures for the SkeletonNaked (the Noggenfogger Elixir's Skeleton model) do not apply to other models.

2) The facial errors I am getting happen only on male models. How am I going to fix it? Is anyone able of providing a screenshot or somehow help me out so I can fill that area (it's the area where some facial textures do not appear, like an empty space on the face) with some, let's say it, textures.

I would really love to move deeper into the essence of model-editing. So far, I've never gotten tired by model-editing despite spending over 6,8 or 10 hours of this "hobby".

I can provide screenshots to those that are willing to help me. For communication, I can provide the following : MSN - Skype - IRC - YIM - AIM.

Thanks in advance.

-Aoshi

Character to Creature and facial errors. Am I able to do/fix it?
    Dizziness's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Character to Creature and facial errors. Am I able to do/fix it?

Editing Creatures and Characters back and forth is a complicated procedure with dbc files. I sugges you read some guides on dbc editing if you want to look into it.
    Dizziness

Hyuuga-Aoshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, the info you posted was very helpful. I did not know that Character-to-Creature and vice versa is a DBC related procedure. Thanks a lot.

Now, only the facials. A quick description on what to do and I am all happy. Thanks in advance for that too.

(Note : A very big sorry to all users and moderators for making a thread in the wrong section. When people screw up with the Model Eiditing Forums tab and the Model Editing Requests Forums tab, that's what happens. I apologize deeply.)

Rujiji's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I change my tauren to any race they turn out grey in the face (like my taurens skin color). On the other hand when I create a new tauren and swap through the skin colors 50% of em turn out like they should (the orc gets green etc)