0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Advanced Wow Game Editors

i guess my last post was deleted. So. here goes nothing. I am asking any of you advanced editors out there to help me out. now that the newest version of wow has made most editing tools obsolete and cant be used to cheat on live servers. I could really use them. anything to help edit models, wmo, adt whatevers. models most of all. i have a few of the more common tools and use them constantly. i run a PS and use wow 2.2. I put many hours into my server and wont be updating. so any new stuff will be made by me. i could use the help of any programs as i'm a gimp when it comes to coding and a total motard at hexing. i do love creating things now but am limited with what i have. i know there are tools out there for editing models that do way more than what i have and could really use them. like editing attatchment points for armor and weapons or bounding boxes. any of this stuff would help allot. i would be willing to share some of my edits with those who do help me. I dont want to offend in asking but i wanted to ask before these tools are deleted, updated or just forgotten about. if your not comfortable with posting them feel free to pm me. thanks.

[Request] Advanced Wow Game Editors
    schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no such great tools. At least not for 3.*. If you want something specific, ask for it. Don't just ask for everything if you don't know what you want.

Yamachi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by schlumpf View Post
    There are no such great tools. At least not for 3.*. If you want something specific, ask for it. Don't just ask for everything if you don't know what you want.
    He's asking about 2.x, not 3.x

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.* is public. Everything. Why is someone asking about that :_.

houseplant2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i said, i run a 2.2 server. i could use any tools for editing models. i know there is stuff around for editing the bounding boxes and colision and what not. if i want to make a building of something i think i will need those. i know there are allot of talented people around here who im sure wrote programs to edit things to make life easier. i know they dont want to release such tools allot of times because people will use them for cheating on live. i also know if i wait to long these will fade into the background as live is now in 3.x and most of these are obsolete. so thats what i was hoping for. i use MES but not the version that lets you edit bounding boxes. i know after talking to some people there are other tools around as well. i dont have names for these or it would make looking for them easier. most of the tools are just little command line things people write for themselves. i have cyrects tools. east the common set. i have noggit. doesnt work on my puter but i got it. i have the make holes tool but havent needed it yet. ...a few other random tools but otherwise anything someone might think i could use i would love to have.