0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noob question about custom classes and mpq

Hey All, I'm a noob to this idea of a private wow server but I love it. I have been here maybe a month and learned ALOT just by reading and searching topics. Now its time to post a real question. I've downloaded a few things like demons tools and my wow studio and even a few mpq files. Now I know enough to that mpg is an archive format and to put the mpg in the data folder in the wow folder but I don't know how to access the items in the file. Somehow I would have to referance them in the database (more me thats the nightmare's evil wow funserver witch uses ascent ).

So how do I refer to to the item ? In this case, its the fire hunter class. I also downloaded Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device which has an mpq as well as a m2 file and a blp file. Do I put all 3 files in the data folder and again how do I refer to them ?

If it helps I have made several items in wow vendetta so I get the idea of inserting batch files, running querrys and then calling them from ingame. I have also made a vendor for the custom items I made.

I think it should be easy but just don't know. Thanks for any answers. :confused:

noob question about custom classes and mpq