0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST]Orc Male > Blood Elf Male

Hi. I’m quite new here so I dunno if it’s possible but is there any way to change an Orc Male model in to a Blood Elf Male model (with sounds). And since I’m a noob at this could anyone tell me if the changes would be reversible (if there are not that’s fine with me) and how would I need to apply them? And will the change be seen by other players (I hope so) ?

[REQUEST]Orc Male > Blood Elf Male
    Ebon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I’m quite new here so I dunno if it’s possible but is there any way to change an Orc Male model in to a Blood Elf Male model (with sounds).
    Yes. You would need to swap them . Also, you would need to swap the sound files. Glitchy's Model Editing Suite has some tools for race swaps .

And since I’m a noob at this could anyone tell me if the changes would be reversible (if there are not that’s fine with me) and how would I need to apply them?
    Yes, they are reversible. You would need to put them in your C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data folder (the path may vary). You would also need the Model Edit Fix (MEF) (don't go asking for it on the forums, or me for a link). Short answer, Google. .

And will the change be seen by other players (I hope so) ?
    No, they would not. Model Editing is client side only. If it wasn't... well... woulden't it be kinda odd seeing your Imp as a five foot Archimonde? Warlock example .
    Last edited by Ebon; 03-22-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Chanfed a word yo :O :)!!!