0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SHOWOFF] Ancient Canyons - centaur styled zone

Hello, Ownedcore. Today I want to make a short presentation of a zone that is going to be a part of Skarn project. Our project is dedicated to building a fully custom world, however this zone is emerald-dream based. It's fully implemented to the rest of our map. We've fixed all the unfinished parts of the terrain there. The screenshots you see are early WIP. I still don't like the results of my work, so the zone is going to be reworked. I plan to make my own custom groundeffects and some models. Thanks to all Noggit developers for providing us with such an awesome worldbuilding tool. Thanks to Cromon for his SharpWoW light editor which helped us very much with custom light creation. If you're interested in watching our progress, check our threads here from time to time. If you want to join the development, please pay attention to our recruitment thread in the Recruitment section.

Best regards, Skarn team
    :!: Attention! The video is outdated and doesn't have any custom lights and most edits. We will update it soon.

Last edited by Skarn; 03-09-2014 at 08:20 AM.

[SHOWOFF] Ancient Canyons - centaur styled zone
    MrCaju's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gif really shows the entire atmosphere. That dusty wind surely made me fall in love with your zone <3! (what can I say, I am an easy man to conquer )

That clothes line hanging in the camp is very cool and that afternoon's light can make almost hear the sounds of the centaur running in packs.
    I do hope that they don't attack us while we sleep...

EDIT: Can ya show us a lil more of the project?

Skarn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, new pictures are coming soon. I'm working on the second part of the Canyons and the team works on some other cool things So, check our threads from time to time. By the way, MrCaju, can I contact you somehow (skype or e-mail)? I've already asked it in the Aliffeur's thread. The conversation won't take you much time.

Geraldo29's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    Hello, Modcraft. Today I want to make a short presentation of a zone that is going to be a part of Skarn project. Our project is dedicated to building a fully custom world, however this zone is emerald-dream based. It's fully implemented to the rest of our map. We've fixed all the unfinished parts of the terrain there. The screenshots you see are early WIP. I still don't like the results of my work, so the zone is going to be reworked. I plan to make my own custom groundeffects and some models. Thanks to all Noggit developers for providing us with such an awesome worldbuilding tool. Thanks to Cromon for his SharpWoW light editor which helped us very much with custom light creation. If you're interested in watching our progress, check our threads here from time to time. If you want to join the development, please pay attention to our recruitment thread in the Recruitment section.

Best regards, Skarn team
    :!: Attention! The video is outdated and doesn't have any custom lights and most edits. We will update it soon.

I like it.
    Last edited by Eryx; 03-14-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. New pics are coming soon.

Piwii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really excited to see what the final product is for the zone I'm also thinking of joining this project...I am waiting to see how far you get first.
    Last edited by Piwii; 03-09-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. If you're interested, email us at [email protected] or add on skype (live:skarnproject)