0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ShowOff] Draenor Map in Noggit 1.4 SDL +WMO +Water

Long story short, over the past month, I've been fiddling and learning about ADT files, what makes them tick and various things that you can do with them, also a part of that was also to up port WoTLK map ADT files to Cataclysm/MoP. After that project was finished, I started the other idea that had been floating in many people's minds but no one actually attempted to do anything about it, which is Down porting maps from MoP and WoD BUT getting them to work in Noggit and being able to edit and save them.

I had released a map pack over a year ago( November 20th, 2013 ), and recently released my 6.0.2 Draenor Map downport ( Here ), people have time and time again requested for someone, anyone, (but not themselves lol) to get the maps working in Noggit, seeing as how no one bothered to do it in that time, I figured I'd look into it (for no benefit to anyone but my own since this isn't being shared at this time except to 2 very close friends.)

So anyway back on topic of this thread, here's pictures and a Video Blog of my progress so far:

[ShowOff] Draenor Map in Noggit 1.4 SDL +WMO +Water