0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alterac Ruins Not so ruined any more

Hi, this is something I have been wanting for soooo long, alterac a little less ruined!

it's made with my 2.4.3 (will be modding my 3.3.3 as soon as main box is back up!)
    this is my first model edit so be gentle and post advice and critique

Alterac Ruins Not so ruined any more-ruins-of-alterac-3-jpgAlterac Ruins Not so ruined any more-ruins-of-alterac-2-jpgAlterac Ruins Not so ruined any more-ruins-of-alterac-1-jpg

I will be re-vamping this zone (I think, I am toying with the idea of a totally new continent)

let me know what you think

Alterac Ruins Not so ruined any more
    I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please post the screens on an Image sharing site such as Tinypic or Imageshack until your screenshots are approved by a Moderator?

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachments approved.

danielrhodea's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you Xel, I was not aware of the need to have images approved IHypnotoadI but the images are approved now and I'm quite sure they are safe on mmowned

Pinkhair's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hrm, is that tree sticking out of the wall there in the original alterac or just a bug?

It looks like a fun project- especially since now they have all the new models for ballista and stuff to replace all the broken ones.

danielrhodea's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol it may well be (edit: and in fact is, my laptop trackpad does not have a middle button but the main box could fix that(I probably wnat to redo alot before coming back to this edit), this is my first edit and it is for 2.4.3 but as we speak my main box is having 3.3.3 copied to it and reg fix applied, Path environment variable tapped in so i can have command line tools globally in any folder and im gonna do 3.3.3a from scratch. (edit: now done and work is underway)

I would like to do a new azeroth & new kalimdor etc I need maps of warcraft 1, 2 & 3 eras to map out zones for each and I'm going to post EPIC mods for as many as possible so I'll need a 3.3.3 client exe that has all protection checks removed i.e. glueXML, lua, modeledit and signaturefile, THIS WILL RULE!!!

One other thing is there any way to patch the client exe so no .mpq files are needed it would just be great for me thats all (I have no intention of ever playing retail wow with one of these clients!, i'll have amny wow versions on my pc)

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

slight change of mind, found some wc1, 2 & 3 concept maps and damn its fecked up, nothing seems to have a good scale... maybe i'll just make my own little world lol seperate from warcraft with blizz models etc using wow client, I still need that pre-patched client.exe btw, tia much love
    Last edited by danielrhodea; 07-24-2010 at 10:51 AM.