Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. I really do appreciate the support from those who see that Bjarke's blatantly lying I'll continue to world build - Bjarke, stay away from my threads - you cause way too much trouble. You flame too much and tbh you're way too imature, regardless of whether or not you're decent at world building.

[World Building] The Golden Hills - Isle of Cursed Divinity
    Bjarke's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a realy great area swap, but sinx applyes that HE made it in noggit, all of it. i dont care about it if he just would come forward, instead of "tricking" ppl into thinking that HE made all of it.

~sInX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but sinx applyes that HE made it in noggit, all of it
    There's no way you're that much of an idiot.
    I'd count the amount of times that I myself and YOU have both refered to me building this around one ADT, but tbh i think you returning to this thread already proves my point.
    I'll say it again;
    Stay away from this thread, and my future threads. You're persistantly flaming me, whilst compulsively avoiding the facts that prove that i'm telling the truth. G.O A W A Y

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know you build around those 5 adts...but you dident mention it in your main post, and you applyed that YOU made all of it in noggit. wich is not true. but i can see thta you finaly wrote it in your main post...and edit that 1 adt to 5 -_-

EDIT: dont do it another time, or else i will come again...
    Last edited by Bjarke; 09-08-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but i can see thta you finaly wrote it in your main post...
    Translation:
    I finally bothered to read through your initial post 'entirely' and noticed that you included it in the introduction regardless.
    Gtfo. If i want to built around an adt coz i cba to raise land then i will, i couldn't give two shits whether or not you're against it.
    (Leave)

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, Bjarke is indeed correct..You implied that u took a white, blank adt, just like those found in scarlet monestary and by hand, with your own time also, made it look the way it did. That is what world building is...You build it yourself. Taking something that blizzard alrdy made and making the sides fit that of an island is not your work, only the small part is. Thats like me taking a program which is copyrighted, adding 2 things, and releasing it as my own work with its own copyright and everything. That just doesnt fly bro. Thats basically plagurism. From what i can tell, all you did is swapped maximum 5 m2's, swapped maybe 3-6 textures and did a small lights.dbc modification (maybe). This does not count as a world build to me atleast. Its an area swap. When i saw the screens and thought u did it i was astonished at the level of detail. I attempted to texture hills in a manner that the inclide is a rocky color, and the flat parts are grassy, and i never got it as perfect as blizzard. When u claimed you did, i was impressed. But alas you didnt, you did 5 mins of work on something that from the ground up could take a few hours - a few days.
    /AFK shower

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demonshade View Post
    Dude, Bjarke is indeed correct..You implied that u took a white, blank adt, just like those found in scarlet monestary and by hand, with your own time also, made it look the way it did. That is what world building is...You build it yourself. Taking something that blizzard alrdy made and making the sides fit that of an island is not your work, only the small part is. Thats like me taking a program which is copyrighted, adding 2 things, and releasing it as my own work with its own copyright and everything. That just doesnt fly bro. Thats basically plagurism. From what i can tell, all you did is swapped maximum 5 m2's, swapped maybe 3-6 textures and did a small lights.dbc modification (maybe). This does not count as a world build to me atleast. Its an area swap. When i saw the screens and thought u did it i was astonished at the level of detail. I attempted to texture hills in a manner that the inclide is a rocky color, and the flat parts are grassy, and i never got it as perfect as blizzard. When u claimed you did, i was impressed. But alas you didnt, you did 5 mins of work on something that from the ground up could take a few hours - a few days.
    Hey man, i'll tell you exactly what i did with this edit:

-2. Offset the ADT 34/52 TO an area belowe Silithus

-1. With NoggIt, steadily lifted the land around the subject ADT (this was over a period of time, + 5 ADTs in total, the edit itself is made up of 6 ADTs)

0. Once i did that i spent about 1 hour a night (i duno, i know i didn't focus on it THAT much as a solid project or nething) on trying to copy the landscape, or rather, making it look 'pro'; as you said, so that it would astonish people, as it did you, per ADT.

1. Texturing; Firstly, i refreshed the textures throughout the raised ADTs (i didn't raise all the ADTs at once, at first i would raise half of one, as you raise more, the more you can raise with a higher brush radius without disrupting the central ADT)

2.Secondly, i went over the entire thing with HyjalDirtMud (yes, all the refreshed textures)

3.Thirdly, i painted on rocks (small at first, i was very precise when i first started this. Tbh i was inspired by a few other edits that a gd friend of mine had shown me), ofc as time went on it became more sloppy but i retained the precision to an extent.

4.Fourthly, i'm not sure if this was the fourth thing i did but i remember it so i'ma throw it in there - there's a large land contrast in the central hyjal adt that i realy liked the look of. I tried to form terrain in a way that was pretty much the opposite of flat, in that fasion - one of my screenies shows my attempt.

5.Fifthly, i added the grass (there are like 3 differant types of grass, i went over in one, then another. Added the third to the spots sround the rocks and crevices etc etc, still not SO precise)

6.Sixthly, i went a spawned a shit load of Hyjal trees. I had to distribute it between ADTs, so that was a pain, in all it was about 250 trees using a tool for wmo spawning a friend compiled.

7.Seventhly (duno if that's a word) i remember the Detail being as REAL pain. Central adt had a lot of Nodxt, i couldn't have one adt having it and another not having ti - it would look too typical. so i spawned a lot of the detail and went wild with that. this was all in a period of like 2 weeks btw - as i said, not much time was officialy spent on this.

8.I remember looking through it thinking i'd post it tehre and then, but some of the trees looking like they were floating, that puzzled me for quite some time. Eventually i decided to add bushes 'nd that fixed the problem to an extent. There are still a few that are abit strange, but i didn't take screenies of those :P )

9. I suppose the ninth thing i did was polish the entire thing. There were a lot of rocks that needed bluring. Ofc in my screenies i only took images opf the most perfected locations in the edit, and there are a few places that are utterly unfinished.

10. The final process was the m2 swaps, the texture swaps etc, to elwynn. The edit looked too much like hyjal initially, it needed some contrast - something to stand out with.

I deleted a picture of what was blatantly the central ADT (Hyjal 34/52). The pics that are of my edit are sincere, Bjarke's really ****ed up this entire post tbh. Everyone who visits the thread will now be looking for things to hold against the pics, and will feel that it was just an area change, regardless of the work i did, which is why i got so utterly annoyed. It's been done now, so tbh this thread might as well die. Bjarke, you're a total douche. As ive said, never come near my threads again, i don't want a lot of my work going to waste coz of your lil fkin kidy attitude.

(The numbers hit negatives 'coz i disregarded the top 3 'nd couldn't be bothered to re-do the entire thing)

So yeah, Demonshade
    Last edited by ~sInX; 09-08-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhm, yes this fits it well...after you edited the first post...It said stuff like you've made it all, you said that you made the landscape less flat (blizz did that? not you?) and all the pics was of your edited hyjal, NOT your island...+ you said you've used a guide on mouintains that squabert made (it was MY style, i made it. and i know 100% sure that its NOT thise kind of rock types...squabert just took time and made a guide on it...but...wheres the rocks then?eh?) As i see it right now, you use exuses to keep the thred running untill you've made the stuff around hyjal, so everybody will think that i was totaly worng...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i see it right now, you use exuses to keep the thred running untill you've made the stuff around hyjal, so everybody will think that i was totaly worng...
    Lmao... grow up m8, you think i actualy give a shit? Dude, i don't care about this thread THAT much. It's already been aknowledged that you're talking out of your arse anyway.

Oh and btw, i stopped working on this after you ruined it You just can't stay away can you?
    Reported

it was MY style, i made it. and i know 100% sure that its NOT thise kind of rock types...squabert just took time and made a guide on it
    PS. I'd be lying if i was to say i liked your style - blatantly taking all credit away from your friend's guide on TEXTURING It's not kl man, you pretty much just ****ed over all the effort he put in.
    Oh, btw, at not one point did i say the guide was on terrain forming - it's got nothing to do with rocks, it was on texturing Proof that you're just thinking up bullshit to go with your imature lil argument.

To various other viewers, i'm currently working on an additional, new world build. Also slightly Elwynn-themed, making smooth, fast progress - regardless of this douchebags posts against me
    Last edited by ~sInX; 09-08-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, sorry. haveing problems controling my ass mussels...I think its called rectal outbreak, or depressed anger or something... And yes, i can stay away. this is accutly the first time i ever "flame". and i do it for a reson. I hate when ppl dont give credit to the real makers, like you did when you dident mention that it was accutly blizzard that made it, not you. you only made a dot in the conor or something. and i can understant you asked ravenheart to remove the word "hyjal" from the post he/she made...(sorry ravenheart, its not to pull you into this, lol ) then your obviously trying to hide that its realy blizzard that did the work...please -_- another time, call it a reskin/areaswap or something, this is not worldbuild. (yes, the last part is...but it came on later on, when i "disposed" you. and to me, it looks like some 10 min build, im sorry if this isent real. but if this is real, then make a vid of you doing this texture type in noggit. im realy amazed if you can do that...

Kotov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bjarke, piss off. Whats the big deal? All I see you do is flame sInX. If you don't like his work then don't post in his topics. Simple as that. You don't need to make a 3 page argument over what a Simple World build.

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im "flameing" because hes makeing ppl think its something it isent. and soon, i dont bother posting in this thread anymore, because you guys dosent seem to get it,

I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im "flameing" because hes makeing ppl think its something it isent. and soon, i dont bother posting in this thread anymore, because you guys dosent seem to get it,
    What he should've said..

Im "Sorry" for being a douche to all of you, I have a Disease that gives me a negative attitude 24/7, Disregard all my other posts.. I'm Sorry, and while I'm at it.. I like men. tnkxbai
    That would be awesome..

Back on topic, I like what you did with the place. I really wish I could join your team.. but I wouldn't have any work to show you.. I only get done project 1/2 then quit to anotehr one.
    Last edited by I Hypnotoad I; 09-08-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

Kotov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by I Hypnotoad I View Post

Back on topic, I like what you did with the place. I really wish I could join your team.. but I wouldn't have any work to show you.. I only get done project 1/2 then quit to anotehr one.
    Heh, I'm like that too.

Is there any chance this will be part of TFE?

sheepking's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bjarke. U suck. If you think its not justified that he says he made this edit, then post it ONCE and then give a DAMN on this thread. Thats it.
    Piss off.

(Sorry for the bad words, but this guy drives me mad lol)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast