Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That furlbog looks great, I cant wait for the NE version. Is there any chance that you could change the Tauren version you released to work for NE until you finish your work? Like I said, I cant wait :P

[Model Reskin] Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins
    x3romancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, make a video telling us step by step how to get these.. lol..
    My mind can't comprehend all of it

Truc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all, that's my first message on this forum. I'm really fond of your work Andrige. But the ressemblance between Elf and Tauren models bothers me a little. The tauren "lion" form suffers from the same problem of the original form, the 3D model is really simple and seems awkwardly made (and Blizzard don't care ...), on the other hand, the "lynx" form is too similar with the Elf form. Despites, the progress is significant between your Druid Forms ans Blizzard original ones, and it's clear that you made the best one could do with just retexturing and choosing existing model.

And I saw this on neogaf : http://i34.tinypic.com/2m2tjph.jpg. (after some search, it's called by someone on WoW official forums : "Zul'Drak dark cat").

Between the tree and the stag, there's a lion. The model seems totally different from the actual one, and looks more polished. I wanted to know if you or someone else here could extract this model from the WotLK mpq and make it usable by any of us as you succesly made in this topic (or simply make available the m2 model). And I would be highly pleased if you could express your texturer's talents on this model too.

Thanks for reading.

(English isn't my native language, I hope I haven't done too much mistakes).

Deidare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not show this all to blizz, hell mabye they'd consider making it all in the game? (i totally would want them too!)

mesh7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ptr-error!

Is this the END for model edits? I've been a loyal follower of Andrige from the start, and his edits has always worked on ptr/beta/etc, however on THIS PTR, the interface is checking if the m2 file is correct when I actually use it!

For example I dont get any error when i log in and run around, however, right when I decide to actually use cat/bear/etc form THEN it somehow checks and goes into error mode.

Is this the end of the best thing thats ever happened to druids?

Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Truc View Post
    Hello all, that's my first message on this forum. I'm really fond of your work Andrige. But the ressemblance between Elf and Tauren models bothers me a little. The tauren "lion" form suffers from the same problem of the original form, the 3D model is really simple and seems awkwardly made (and Blizzard don't care ...), on the other hand, the "lynx" form is too similar with the Elf form. Despites, the progress is significant between your Druid Forms ans Blizzard original ones, and it's clear that you made the best one could do with just retexturing and choosing existing model.

And I saw this on neogaf : http://i34.tinypic.com/2m2tjph.jpg. (after some search, it's called by someone on WoW official forums : "Zul'Drak dark cat").

Between the tree and the stag, there's a lion. The model seems totally different from the actual one, and looks more polished. I wanted to know if you or someone else here could extract this model from the WotLK mpq and make it usable by any of us as you succesly made in this topic (or simply make available the m2 model). And I would be highly pleased if you could express your texturer's talents on this model too.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for showing it to me, however I'm not sure if I can extract it.
    The .m2 files are different in WotLK and so far MyWarcraftStudio10 can't extract them since it crashes. I will however try to look into it, but first I actually need to install Windows XP... some of the tools I work with, isn't Vista compatible -_-
    I do like the screenshot though so if I'm able I will try and get it into the pack, oh and of course +rep for your contribution!

Originally Posted by mesh7 View Post
    Is this the END for model edits? I've been a loyal follower of Andrige from the start, and his edits has always worked on ptr/beta/etc, however on THIS PTR, the interface is checking if the m2 file is correct when I actually use it!

For example I dont get any error when i log in and run around, however, right when I decide to actually use cat/bear/etc form THEN it somehow checks and goes into error mode.

Is this the end of the best thing thats ever happened to druids?

It's possible they're trying to bust model-editing, I'll try and see if the forums here or more people experience the same problem. Also, I think that it crashes is possibly because they've changed the file-structure, so that the pack is quite simply outdated for WotLK. Anyway,

+rep

chaosrage's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ballerrrrr

Ellu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is cool. +Rep

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I've posted in this thread before, but I'd just like to tell you that these are amazing, to get a new photobucket and that because your edits are so amazing, I've lost the will to reskin druid forms lol.

Keep up the amazing work Andrige, you are an amazing reskinner.

SilentWarrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beeing using this for some time now, and still amazes me =)

kagewolf77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Truc View Post

Thanks for reading.

i'm pretty sure that is actually a saber worg, which is some odd combination of a tiger and a worg..

Louni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, i'm french so sorry for my english ..
    I want to know if this link Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins 25-04-08.rar is it the last version of druids of azeroth ?

If you have an other link more recent .. thanks

foxlt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, how is called the new tauren cat form? i cant find it i only found lynx

and

those skins are really nice, good job

Warcrown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mind has been blown away! What you have done to the Tree of Life form is exactly what I've been hoping Blizzard would've done, and the new looks for the other forms truely make this a work of art. Now if only I had the programs and know-how to add Lurky as my Aqua form. lol

(I'd give rep but I keep getting a message that I can't)
    Last edited by Warcrown; 09-28-2008 at 06:32 PM.

waRdeZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sound all!! Beside me request to Andrige.
    You has done the model TAURENFURBOLG , but will be able to do this model for alliance ?
    I at all can not remake FURBOLG for alliance.
    Help me! please!