0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New development content swap?

Well I have been working with .adts lately and I was trying to go thru a very very very annoying and long process of renaming the numbers at the end of .adt files to load them in places where I WANT them to be. Through this new swaps are available and there is just one thing I was going to try and do is change an area in elwynn into programmer\designer isle. If you look in expansion.mpq (which has things other than common.mpq) there is new development content. Could they have added another island or something? And so now I am trying to swap this however I am going to be too busy for a little while. With that said, I hope that other model editors try to make swaps like the ones I have talked about and see if something changed in the development lands... And so begins another age of WoW exploration and editing.

New development content swap?
    sola's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New development content swap?

Wait.... changing the extension on the end of adts doesnt move them.... does it? cause when u instance swap it doesnt move it automatically to the instance....

A_Snake01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true. ADTs have predetermined X Y Z coordinates. You can hex the coordinates, but otherwise you're not going to get there by doing that.

Also, the Developer islands have changed, noticeably with textures being off and land missing. There's not much interesting. Also, do what SomethingCool taught everyone..(You do remember him, of course.) Switch Kalimdor with it and ride the zeppelin to GM island.
    The Age of Exploration is over. Now is the Age of Creation.

kBlaster's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For almighty god's sake it's time I asked. Who the **** is SomethingCool? I've never seen one of his posts... or heard of him for that matter ehh :S.

Edit: Embarissingly I didn't actually try changing the extensions before posting this. I figured that the extension had to do with it..
    Last edited by kBlaster; 04-05-2007 at 06:32 PM.

joshyo4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i been hearing rumors of a island way out in outlands but when u try to fly out there u get stoped with invis wall mabye sum one can take that out and look around

well i been hearing rumors on my server that sumone got to this new island way out of outlands by flying there, tho when u try to u get stop with invis walls so unless sum one can take em out we may find it

Originally Posted by joshyo4
    well i been hearing rumors of a island way out in outlands but when u try to fly out there u get stoped with invis wall mabye sum one can take that out and look around

well i been hearing rumors on my server that sumone got to this new island way out of outlands by flying there, tho when u try to u get stop with invis walls so unless sum one can take em out we may find it
    opps
    Last edited by joshyo4; 04-06-2007 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Obscene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol nice post Josh l2edit ^^