Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Model and skin Swap] Nelf druid cat form > Zulian Tiger!

Why? I say why not?! I get tired of looking like a goofy lynx thing sometimes. I want to look like a freaking KILLER! Zulian tigers look like killers. Killing is what a feral is all about! I like simple things, this is simple, you go from a fake looking panther to a less fake looking tiger. I dig it and so should you!

You will need the MEfix for this. You can grab it from here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...-live-ptr.html

Here's the MPQ: Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

here's how it looks in WoWmodelviewer.

Last edited by kanezfan; 03-20-2008 at 03:33 PM.

[Model and skin Swap] Nelf druid cat form > Zulian Tiger!
    kanezfan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Minichili View Post
    Repost. You just changed the model, this has been posted a million times
    I'm sorry how is it a repost? I changed a model file, and a skin file. If i'd changed it to the model file of a titan would it not be a repost as well? I mean when it comes down to it, if we go with your way of thinking, everything's a repost right? wtf man?

I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS POSTED HERE ONE TIME, NOT EVER EVER.

i've been visiting this site for almost two years i think? I've never ONCE seen this done. Every cat form edit I've seen is worgen this, worgen that, or tigons, or andrige's stuff. SO shut your trap, and gtfo my thread. your reply is a goddamn repost.

wtf is it with you people? I made something, decided to share it, and you gotta accuse me of stealing shit? gfy asswipe!

THIS IS FOR THE OWNER/MODS OF THIS SITE: YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE MORE? MAKE A RULE THAT THE TYPE OF ******* BEHAVIOR
    SHOWN BY MINICHILI WONT BE TOLERATED!

Yeah i only have 5 rep, but damn, why am i gonna even bother trying if this is the shit i'm gonna get?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Minichili View Post
    You have changed model with the program. nothing else rly. its like the thread with gryphon to skeletal mount. just a change of model which you are doing here too.
    oh i see so if it's not the ****ing mona lisa it doesn't count? I LIKE IT! I figured hey, since I like it, maybe someone else will too? I posted it... Then you have to post your shit. do me a favor, dont post anymore in my threads ok?

edet123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually just changed the skin but, if you made a tuskerr as bearform and the ZG tiger monster as catform it would be cool, by the way dont swear so much

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by edet123 View Post
    Actually just changed the skin but, if you made a tuskerr as bearform and the ZG tiger monster as catform it would be cool, by the way dont swear so much
    I swear at morons who deserve it.

I didn't just change the skin btw. If I did, it would look like a retarded tiger. The nelf cat model looks fine in black and red, but add the stripes to it and you would see how idiotic it looks.

I'll get your requests done asap.

frutmestoofvlees's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God damn it, is "repost" a new sickness or something? --> SOMETHING THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE IS NOT A REPOST <-- even if he just changed the model, HE MODIFIED SOMETHING WHICH WASN'T DONE BEFORE.

:gtfo2: please

i like the edit

Viter's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good reskin dude +rep

Tinky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes good job. +rep

Edge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use the proper tag, we know it's a model edit..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moonitions View Post
    Please use the proper tag, we know it's a model edit..
    wtf are you talking about? WTF?!?!?!

I'm gonna lose my mind soon lol...

I swapped a M2 for another M2

I swapped a blp for another blp

I packed it in a MPQ file

I made a thread to share said MPQ

I tagged the title with [ModelEdit]

Now you're telling me you know it's a model edit....

Maybe it's me, maybe I don't understand what a tag is? If that's the case, then I honestly apologize for flaming you and getting all pissed off. I thought the tag was the [ModelEdit] I put in the title. If that's not the tag, then please tell me what is?

And by the way... Cut the attitude? Please? I mean look, you could have said "Hey you gotta tag it properly, do "this" or "that" next time, thanks "

So many people here bitch and moan about leechers and look what happened to me lol.. I joined the site in Novermber 06. I was a leecher with 2 rep until yesterday. I posted two things, this one and a sound macro. I get flamed in BOTH....

You guys want leechers to contribute, and when they do, you flame them. Grow up already will you!?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kanezfan View Post
    wtf are you talking about? WTF?!?!?!

I'm gonna lose my mind soon lol...

I swapped a M2 for another M2

I swapped a blp for another blp

I packed it in a MPQ file

I made a thread to share said MPQ

I tagged the title with [ModelEdit]

Now you're telling me you know it's a model edit....

Maybe it's me, maybe I don't understand what a tag is? If that's the case, then I honestly apologize for flaming you and getting all pissed off. I thought the tag was the [ModelEdit] I put in the title. If that's not the tag, then please tell me what is?

And by the way... Cut the attitude? Please? I mean look, you could have said "Hey you gotta tag it properly, do "this" or "that" next time, thanks "

So many people here bitch and moan about leechers and look what happened to me lol.. I joined the site in Novermber 06. I was a leecher with 2 rep until yesterday. I posted two things, this one and a sound macro. I get flamed in BOTH....

You guys want leechers to contribute, and when they do, you flame them. Grow up already will you!?
    i agree but...
    the Model Edit tag sucks dude we are in the model editing section so ofc its a model edit. you should use something like [Model Swap]or something.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viter Er Svedig View Post
    i agree but...
    the Model Edit tag sucks dude we are in the model editing section so ofc its a model edit. you should use something like [Model Swap]or something.
    OK, i see where you're going lol.. However, I will say this hahaha.. Why use a tag at all then, it would be redundant if the title already tells you what it is don't you agree?

And while I know that a model edit is different than a model swap, when it comes down to it isn't he being a little picky? This is what kills me about this site. There is so much AWESOME info and model edits here, but it's soiled with the flow of negativity from people. I mean you can't find one thread without some ass posting "repost!" It's like repost is the new "first!" Who gives a shit if someone reposts something? Unless it's a blatant rip off or copy-paste job, who made these people judge, jury, and executioner?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kanezfan View Post
    OK, i see where you're going lol.. However, I will say this hahaha.. Why use a tag at all then, it would be redundant if the title already tells you what it is don't you agree?

And while I know that a model edit is different than a model swap, when it comes down to it isn't he being a little picky? This is what kills me about this site. There is so much AWESOME info and model edits here, but it's soiled with the flow of negativity from people. I mean you can't find one thread without some ass posting "repost!" It's like repost is the new "first!" Who gives a shit if someone reposts something? Unless it's a blatant rip off or copy-paste job, who made these people judge, jury, and executioner?
    no becaus ppl will know [Model swap] it means you changed the model [Reskin] means you reskinned it... and so on Model swap and model edit is 2 diffrend tags.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viter Er Svedig View Post
    no becaus ppl will know [Model swap] it means you changed the model [Reskin] means you reskinned it... and so on Model swap and model edit is 2 diffrend tags.
    OK then, I will edit the title, and forgive my noobness, this is the first modelswap i've posted.

logicb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus christ.

Your pretty 'frickin emo man, ribbing other people for supposedly flaming you, when to me, reading everything, your just being overly sensitive, freaking out about every little thing, and ironically, it's for what your doing to them.

Bitching about everyone else bitching.

You need to go get high bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast