2x Burning Crusade Classic Beta Accounts for Rent only menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lejei's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2x Burning Crusade Classic Beta Accounts for Rent only

Hello me and a friend got invited to the beta and since we are done with the current shadowlands patch we decided to try and rent out our accounts.

The accounts contain hyper pve/pvp geared and collectible retail characters + classic characters

I am only here to offer you to rent the burning crusade BETA i am in no way looking to sell my accounts/characters this is strictly renting and i will hold you accountable to that end !

I preffer to deal with trusted users to ensure the safety of my account.

I will retain the right to cancel ur rent if you break any of my rules which will be outlined below :

1 . You do not touch my other accounts / Characters in any way shape or form !
    2 . You do not change any crucial bnet info.
    3 . You will not give the account to friends/family e.t.c. if you rent this account it will be for you and you only !

If you break any of the outlined rules i reserve the right to change the info and kick you out of the account and will issue no refunds !

- The accounts -

1 - Has a shammy with molten core and some epic gear not much that u can use in the beta

2 - Has a rogue same level as the shammys gear

You can use those characters for the beta but not on classic you can also create template 58 characters for the beta and go with that.

Due to security reasons i have not logged in the beta on both accounts so ur start will be your own.

- Price -

After some consideration and looking around we could not determine a definitive price so we will be taking offers for both accounts ( If the same person wants both account a discount can be negotiated) but again following the rules above !

If i like your offer i can immediately sell to you if not i will make this as a bid war and the accounts will go to the highest/most trusted bidders.

I would rather not renting the account multiple times but that can also be negotiated due to both parties trust issues. I can rent out the account for a manner of weeks/months the price of that can also be discussed.

For more information please contact me at discord : Mungala#8395 Or leave a PM on the site with your offer/Contact information.

2x Burning Crusade Classic Beta Accounts for Rent only