0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another primal water guide

Hi there dont blame me to much if repost since i couldnt find any and this is my first thread ^^.

First of all go to Zangarmarsh. There is a area with some of the nagas called "Darkcrest". I dont think anyone have ever noticed this yet but the darkcrest got some small water elementals patroling "Darkcrest sentry" they got about 1.6 K Hp (1600 Hp) and got a fine drop rate for mote of water. hope this could help you get some wow gold ^^. (It helped me )

Yet another primal water guide
    kvicsoap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute best way to get motes of water:

Requires maxed fishing skill. Go to streams beside Halaa in Nagrand. Fish Pure water. Every pure water node has 3-8 motes of water. If there is no Pure water nodes just fish the Mudfish or Bluefish holes untill they appear. Seems to be about equal spawns of pure water: Mudfish: Bluefish. With no competition you will easily pull 2-5 primal waters per hour. No fights, No repair bills, Clean and easy.

Edit- there are no mobs in the area, so unless you're pvp you can put on your fishing gear, and not worry about getting ganked. The fish nodes take a short time to re-spawn, and sometimes (rarely without compatition) they will all be gone. If you enchant use this time to pick up the 2g throwing stars to DE, from the vendor in Halaa. Or go mine a node or two. By the time you get back there will be more pure water to harvest. My plan to afford a fast flyer includes logging off in the area, and logging on and repeating this whenever i have a spare 20 min. That + farming Scald for fire motes, and buy low, sell high AH schemes. Doing well; so far i've made a couple grand in about a week of doing this.

PS. Please don't +rep me. I really don't care about that siliness at all. Is it good for anything?
    Last edited by kvicsoap; 01-28-2008 at 01:13 PM.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kvicsoap View Post
    Absolute best way to get motes of water:

Requires maxed fishing skill. Go to streams beside Halaa in Nagrand. Fish Pure water. Every pure water node has 3-8 motes of water. If there is no Pure water nodes just fish the Mudfish or Bluefish holes untill they appear. Seems to be about equal spawns of pure water: Mudfish: Bluefish. With no competition you will easily pull 2-5 primal waters per hour. No fights, No repair bills, Clean and easy.
    Posted before.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...l-farming.html

Originally Posted by kvicsoap
    fixt.:wave:
    fixt.
    Last edited by sol82; 01-29-2008 at 12:15 AM.

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sol82;
    Fail.
    lol I actually thought the exact same thing! I cant believe people dont get that asking for rep is just made of pure fail.. I have never ever seen a positive respond to it :S IrQuestionmark!
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.

kvicsoap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah - ya - ok

First of all, I never said it was a novel idea. Please correct me if its not the absolute best way to get the motes of water. As of now, I,ve not found any better.

Pretty much everything posted here has been posted somewhere else before.just 1 prog i've found on this site thats not available on many other sites as well.

The Point is to keep the info flowing for peolple who may not know it. The whole Halaa thing is actually in "WoW_Cash_Creating_Guide". Which was released before any of us were even playing WOW BC.

Additionally (Although I don't personally care) It's very easy to say "posted before". A little harder to prove eh? ya i searched, nothin came up for me. So if you want to put your money where your keyboard is, good luck to ya.

I changed my message to ask for no rep, because, well, really, is it worth anything? Or is it just psudo-intellectual masterbation?

Anyway, as always, have fun. Thats what games are for after all.
    Last edited by kvicsoap; 01-28-2008 at 01:39 PM.

kasp0021's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question. Why are pepole (Kvicsoap) posting guide inside my thread?

kvicsoap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Read your post and thought my info was relevent to people farming motes of water. No? I would +rep ya, but i gave my only 1 to Sol82 for his helpfull post.

Edit- NVM I realised i can +rep, and it doesn't subtract from mine. wierd, that really puts no value on the rep at all.
    Last edited by kvicsoap; 01-28-2008 at 01:53 PM.