Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Gold Guide

Guide was purchased/ripped from GameGuidesOnline.com

It is in PDF format, I use Foxit Reader to view PDF's.

Download: http://w10.easy-share.com/739031.html

Information

Updated: November 24th, 2006!

The World of Warcraft Gold Guide is a 53 page strategy guide focusing on making a fortune in WOW. Making gold isn't difficult or even time consuming, you just need to know the right techniques.

Divided into two large sections, numerous chapters, and over 50 pages, the WOW gold guide has methods for every level of player. As your character grows, so too will your options for accumulating enormous wealth!

All techniques described in this guide can be completed by a solo player. Turn your experience grinds directly into gold, your professions into profit, and learn how to use the auction house to make a huge bounty of gold.

The guide covers profitable monsters, hidden vendor secrets, professions, and more!

The WOW Gold Guide includes:

* Top Gold Farming Strategies: The profit hunting section of the guide shows you how to make money while leveling up. What the use of having tons gold if you are not a high enough level to spend it on a horse?
    * Target Monsters: There are a limited number of mobs that are actually worth hunting. Do not spend another minute using inefficient gold farming strategies.
    * Location and Level Based: The hunting section of the guide is organized by location and level. There is always a strategy for you no matter what race, faction, or level you are.
    * Hidden Vendor Secrets: Hidden vendors carry more than just bonus items...
    * Profession Secrets: Turn your professions into profit.
    * Free Updates: Anytime the guide is updated, you get the update free -- for the life of the guide!
    * Immediate Download: All our guides are available immediately after purchase. Get an edge on the competition!

Did you know you can buy sought after vendor materials for dirt cheap then turn them over on the auction house for 500% profit? Which vendors? What materials? Find out inside!

Do you know which monsters yield the best vendor loot? We do! Each type of monster is listed inside with their most notable drops and drop percentages. Plan your level grind around these areas and you'll have more WOW gold than you know what to do with.

While running through the guide to make sure the techniques were still valid, I made 60 gold almost immediately selling a valuable (and realtively unknown) vendor sellable item. There are literally dozens of these scattered around Azeroth waiting for you to cash in on them.

With the pending release of Burning Crusade, you'll want your character stacked with gold to jump on any socketed items, gems, or possibly to power level your jewelcraft skill. Start your fortune today!
    Disclaimer: Not all information posted by me was authored/found by myself. Some of it is, though.
    GnomeProblem I'm part of the solution, are you?

World of Warcraft Gold Guide
    Jones4ever's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: World of Warcraft Gold Guide

Posted b4... By me..
    Manga, MMO, and Anime fan.

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Jones4ever
    Posted b4... By me..
    If you can provide a link? I could not find your thread.

general_salsa

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...+guides+online
    is this saying he bought it and uploaded?? i dont understand but i posted a thread including the acount info so u could download it

agrestic's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didnt post the dl for this on my message board, and i dont think the user that did purchased an acc or anything to rip it either
    Disclaimer: Not all information posted by me was authored/found by myself. Some of it is, though.
    GnomeProblem I'm part of the solution, are you?

Bioerrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this link he posted a safe download way the site looks kinda reminds me of spyware =\

Artharian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good guide, as he said posted b4, but this is the one that actually let me DL, so TYTYTYTYTYTY so ****ing much!