Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leeching off Battlegrounds, while AFK but at home.

First off, this isn't some uber bot that you can turn on then sleep/go out and it'll rake in honor for you... however it is something that can keep you from going AFK, and it isn't bannable if you pay attention! ^.^

Okay, it's very simple, first ya need a Auto-Clicker program, there's plenty uploaded on this site, if ya cant find one ya like, I'm sure you know where Google is.

Next, set up your favorite Auto-Clicker to click somewhere on the WoW screen, not on any hotkeys is preferred. Then, go into your interface options and enable "Click to Move" on the first page of your Interface Options menu.

Now, the part you'll need to do yourself, queue up for your favorite battleground, and then when it starts, go to your favorite leech spot, and turn on your clicker.

Now, you're free to go do whatever you want for 15-20 minutes, however long your match lasts, I'd suggest staying close to the computer, so if someone whispers you then you can reply back, and they can't technically report you for botting. ^.^

Additionally, if you're a rogue or druid, there's a VERY VERY sweet spot in AV for you, two in fact. If you're Alliance, head over to your main base and go to the Ram Master guy, and into the stables, go into one of the stalls and make it so your clicker will make you run into a corner.
    For Horde, go just outside Frostwolf Keep, and near the west tower there's a tent, go inside it and turn your clicker on.

Now, this isn't THE best method for leeching, but I used it for a few easy epics while playing my 360, only 1 person whispered me, and I replied back so they left me alone.

Quick hint for rogues, Sap will remove the Inactive buff. If that doesn't work for you, use a ranged weapon, then vanish/clos. =)

This is kinda a silly and pointless guide, just what I did.
    Thought I'd share.

No rep please, appologies if this is a repost.
    "Come on baby! I got blessing of protection!"
    ~Illegal Danish~

Leeching off Battlegrounds, while AFK but at home.
    Eski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the idea. Even though you said don't rep, I will. Good Job, and Keep up the good work. +Rep

Rangvald's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put the clicker to open/close your inventory-bag instead. That will do the trick aswell

Epic Sheep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit your a smart one using reverse pshycolgy on us. its a new spin on the old Auto clicker trick. and for that you get rep from me

blackromanc3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool good thinking, new use for an old thing

SardonRayne's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Put the clicker to open/close your inventory-bag instead. That will do the trick aswell
    I had thought about something like that as well, but I wasn't sure if it would work, and didn't wanna risk the 15m timer and screw up my honor gain. xD

But I know putting it on a hotkey with a macro that does a "/w [own name] Hi" would work fine, just if a GM whispers you about "botting" and asks how you're doing it, just say you have a timer IRL and when it goes off, you click your mouse. ^.^
    "Come on baby! I got blessing of protection!"
    ~Illegal Danish~

Schabbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This here is an super additional for your guide.
    It's an addon written by myself. It alerts you with an alarm-sirene when you receive a whisper or get the idle-debuff. Also auto-join BGs and auto-queue for BGs is included.
    It's no 3rd party software! It's an simply legal addon coded withe the official Blizzard-LUA!

mrknox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I don't really feel like playing in AV (read: I usually play legit), I go to this little area with a nice, deep pool of water...throw on my hydrocane at the bottom of it, and ever so often I'll swim around a bit. This means that I'm usually just at the computer, and have wow in windowed mode to see whispers. Or, sometimes I'll just use that addon that lets me watch videos in overlay mode.

I find that a lot of players that physically see your character in person afk-ing, are more likely to report you afk. Of course, there are those that love to open their map constantly and report players they notice are sitting still over time.