0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1337bunny's evul bag'o'tricks

i know you always find people to dislike, someone who holds up an instance group, someone who thinks they deserve better than what they already have, someone who just simply annoys you. the list goes on and on and on and on but after talking to friends and watching youtube videos then taking out my anger to try these types of things i found out how you can gank your own faction.

there are two things you will need, a hunter, and a warlock.

warlock strategy: which also requires two more people. find a place in outlands or any place that could make someone fall to their death. my favorite is the floating islands on the outsides of the outlands areas. open a summoning portal so that you are standing on the edge of the island and position the portal over the void below, have your friends click the portal to summon whomever you wish to punish and when they accept it. poof they fall to their death. the only problem with this is luring them into the trap. its tricky, and may require some lieing but its fun and its even more fun to hear them rant at you and try to report you.

hunter strategy: find a faction you are able to go at war with, click that and invite a nearby person to your party, then misdirect a person that belongs to that faction to that person, your aggro will be cancelled and they will be attacked by anyone around the person you hit the misdirect to. this is also really fun if you find someone fighting more mobs then they can handle, invite them to a party as if to offer them help then misdirect yet another mob to them.

so i got the pleasure of going into mechanar with the dumbest group ever and i knew that we would not kill the pathaleon because we wiped on a gatekeeper. so i said what the heck, when they got up to the group right before the first boss and started fighting i said screw this and misdirected teh boss to the priest... hit aspect of the cheetah and ran my !@#$%^&* out, hearthed and began to laugh.

by the way, i am in no way responsible for any hatred that may be pressed onto you or your guild for actions like this, please dont use them excessively or to people who dont deserve this treatment. a great example would be a ninja looter. but other than that use your imagination on how you can kill people.

im on a small server so i see people in instance groups a lot and i get people i dislike a lot. this is easy to do to people on hellfire citadel half the people arent smart enough to run inside before saying ill be right back for some food, even though its a pvp server and they expect you to protect them, kindly say, put me on follow, if you're a paly run off the edge and bubble they'll follow, if you're 70 mount up and fly off, they'll also follow, this is the hardest of the three ways to do it, but i like it a lot because they come back to their computers and say what the heck happened?

HAVE FUN ****ING OVER SOME NUBS :yourock2:

1337bunny's evul  bag'o'tricks
    s0up0re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an FYI: You CAN get banned from the warlock 'trick.' I don't know about the hunter one though.

T1B's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s0up0re View Post
    Just an FYI: You CAN get banned from the warlock 'trick.' I don't know about the hunter one though.
    plis mister GayM evul lock summoned me and now i r dead, banz him plix !
    wont get u banned

Cimerii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is accepted by gm's as harrasment and therefor could get you banned. Anything can. I'd advice you to not pull the same trick in a train of summons with dozens of players zerging reports forwarding to you.
    "Tip: Take all things in moderation, even World of Warcraft(or chainsummoning allied players to make them fall to death)"

shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1337bunny View Post
    plis mister GayM evul lock summoned me and now i r dead, banz him plix !
    wont get u banned
    Anything you do to change someones game experience for the worse, can and usually will get you a 3 day ban.

d1shes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, not everyone talks like the evul gayman or something similar. People are pretty educated in english these days, As it is being taught at most school from day 1 you enter untill day 7896 when you leave. Don't think people are nittwitts because they might now know the World of Warcraft words like "IF" or anything. Writing a GM ticket does NOT take a lot of time and WILL get you banned. Do not do this.