WOW 7.3.5 - Preview of PVE and Gearing Strategy in Legion - Mythic & Mythic+ Guide menu

User Tag List

Umren's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW 7.3.5 - Preview of PVE and Gearing Strategy in Legion - Mythic & Mythic+ Guide

WOW 7.3.5 - Preview of PVE and Gearing Strategy in Legion - Mythic & Mythic+ Gear Guide - YouTube - The Video Guide Link.
    In the guide "WOW 7.3.5 - Preview of PVE and Gearing Strategy in Legion - Mythic & Mythic+ Guide" I am talking about how to gear up fastest way in this patch using Antorus the Burning Throne by defeating Argus & tutorial on how to do Normal, Heroic and get ready for Mythic raiding in 7.3.5. If you follow my advises here you will be able to replicate my result of 20-30 hours of gameplay, including all the Optional things done, so you are ready to reroll that alt if you really like it during leveling.

Step 0.5 (Optional): Do Class Campaign, Legionfall and Argus Campaigns. Why? Because you can get some starting gear, Artifact Power, open your gates for easier access to dungeons / raids later, complete the stuffs you need for class stuff (like mount, apperiences, followers in order hall, perks, etc), and also legendary chances.
    Step 1: Do Normal Mythic dungeon Group by yourself *. - Fastest one.. like Maw of Souls, in order to obtain your Keystone.
    Step 2: Do the Mythic Keystone by creating group for yourself*, and push as higher as you can.
    Step 3: Do LFR
    Step 3.5: Learn the strategy of Antorus so you can make your own groups for raiding and lead them. *
    Step 4: Do Normal Antorus group and finish it.
    Step 5: Do HC Antorus group and finish it.
    Step 6: Finish any left over emissaries and WQ's for Artifact Power, so you get 75 trait by the time u get 950 gear.
    Walla! You are done for this week. That is aproximatelly 15-20 hours of gameplay.
    Now repeat the steps 1-2-3-4-5-6 again next week, and you get urself 940-960 gear.. depends on ur RNG luck.

* Explaination: When I was mentioning "do group by yourself" i was saying, do group by you being the leader. For higher mythic keys you gonna have to familiarize yourself with the strategy for M+ dungeons and raids as well. Why and how I go into more detail in the video, but in order to do faster runs and not being filtered by your gear, best way is to do it this way.

Cheers guys... Hope this helped.. and if it did, let me know how I did!
    #BaROFIST and Talk to ya soon!

-- | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | --
    Be a Cool Bro, Subscribe / Follow / Like! (m)

WOW 7.3.5 - Preview of PVE and Gearing Strategy in Legion - Mythic & Mythic+ Guide