0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to not being Scammed

First of all, anyone who has just lil bit of common sense doesn't have to read this because if you aren't a retard you will NEVER be scammed.

Alright so lets begin.

1. If you read this forum just a lil bit every week, you must have seen the scam forum. It is mostly about account scamming, what is common with all those scam ? They ask for your account's name and password. So ( REALLY common sense) just NEVER give your account name and password to anyone even if the guy pretend to be a blizzard employee because blizzard's employee doesn't need your account name , he knows it already and he WILL NEVER ask for your password.

This was for the retards.

2. How to not get your mats scammed when you buy enchants / crafted items. Every trade /chat you have with someone is recorded. So if you trade the mats to a enchanter and he said he was gonna do the enchant but he run away with your mats, all you have to do is report him in a ticket saying ' the mats he scammed you ' ' how did he scammed you ' ' when did he scam you ' and ' why did you trade him the mats '. ALL the time the GMs will give you your mats back ... usually it takes 1-2 weeks but a trick I found to make it quicker is if you take a screenshot of the trade window(when you trade him the mats) and of the conversation with him. Also tell the GMs you took Screenshots, I usually get my items back in 3-4 days with that.

Once again this was for the retards.

3.How to avoid scams. Well, first of all if you are going to get a item crafted or a enchant and you provide the mats, inspect the guy who is crafting it for you ( I am talking about 100g ish enchant and item crafted cause you usually don,t get scammed for 15g ). What you do is check his guild , if he is guildess you shouldn't trust him, then you inspect his gear , if he is epicced, he is usually not a scammer , you might ask why ? because it's not worth it to get a account banned with a lvl 70 epic for 500-800g. Now the most important point , You check if wear any proffesion gear, exemple if you want a epic BoE weapon crafted and the guy who is crafting it for you doesn't have any item that require Blacksmitting you should not trust him at all. The last thing you can do that avoid 80% of the scams, you ask the guy to link you other recipes ( they appear yellow when he link it ) , if the guy pretend to be a tailor, before trading him the mats ask him to link you 'bolt of imbubed netherweave cloth' , if it takes him more than 45 sec do not trust him because he is prolly trying to get someone to link it to him. Also , if for exemple you are buying Nethercleft legs armor , trade him the 20x Knothide leather(a part of the mats required) and ask him to convert it into Heavy knothide leather (you need this to craft Clefthide but you have to be a leatherworker to convert it), this way you can be sure he is a leatherworker and if he is not, you got scammed 10g but you can report him and get his ass banned. Finnaly, items that require primal nether to make, ALWAYS pay for the nether at end don't trade him the mats + the cash for the nether , wait till he craft it then when he is trading you the item you trade him the golds for the nether.

Well thats it. Once again THIS GUIDE WAS FOR THE RETARDS so don't come here and post thing like dude this teached me nothing , because all I am gonna say is congratz you are retard for posting this ^.^ :P

How to not being Scammed
    gtdarkside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to not being Scammed

well it does make sence
    especially #3

Frogzilla's Avatar Knight-Champion Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great.. now let's hope the retards read it..

Yooloze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by mjp2894 View Post
    Great.. now let's hope the retards read it..

well , you are not a retard if you don't know all this. It's just that I <3 the word retard , that's prolly cause I am a lil bit retarded myself

muhaahaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u can also add having ******* up username and passwords because if some1 sent me account detials like
    Username: I****edyourmum
    Password: goanddienoob
    Sq and Answer: mother maiden name, your gay

i really wouldnt even bother to try it thinking it was a noob yet if that was real there account would be safe?

qwertymana's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah lets hope ur not a retard

mochiiazn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a good advice I suppose. Thanks for posting.