1-100 = 14-17 hours? Fastest WOD Power Leveling guide in WOW / WOD [Updated] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    luupe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

70+

Hey Umren, this guide is awesome, so is your stream!

I was wondering if you have figured out a new way to do 70-75 after the nerf of Ruby Sanctum (Can't enter below 80)

1-100 = 14-17 hours? Fastest WOD Power Leveling guide in WOW / WOD [Updated]
    Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luupe View Post

I was wondering if you have figured out a new way to do 70-75 after the nerf of Ruby Sanctum (Can't enter below 80)
    It wasn't nerfed as of the other day. I ran a level 60 myself. The 100 running you has ALWAYS had to enter FIRST for you to be able to enter.

consternatio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    It wasn't nerfed as of the other day. I ran a level 60 myself. The 100 running you has ALWAYS had to enter FIRST for you to be able to enter.
    Other day, as in before or after the reset this week? After reset I got the message luupe mentions, that you have to be level 80 to enter, but I obviously haven't tried it since.

pammarie84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by consternatio View Post
    Other day, as in before or after the reset this week? After reset I got the message luupe mentions, that you have to be level 80 to enter, but I obviously haven't tried it since.
    Since no one has stated this, I have found that you need to set it to 25man Normal and have the high level enter the raid first in order to get it to work correctly. I have ran plenty of sets of toons today in Ruby Sanctum having lead on my 100, setting to 25 man Normal and running in with them following after.

Good luck!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pammarie84 View Post
    Since no one has stated this, I have found that you need to set it to 25man Normal and have the high level enter the raid first in order to get it to work correctly. I have ran plenty of sets of toons today in Ruby Sanctum having lead on my 100, setting to 25 man Normal and running in with them following after.

Good luck!
    Thanks, I'll try again today. I've boosted plenty of toons in Ruby Sanctum so I have no idea what I did wrong on wedensday.

Nylina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just did this last night and was working fine.

H 25 Man.. my lvl 100 went in then my lowbies.

I stayed from lvl 30 - 80

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried this again today and I'm getting the same message.

My lvl 100 invites my lowbie. Converts to raid. Sets it to Heroic 25. Enters. The lowbie tries to enter and gets "You must be at least level 80 to enter." Same thing with normal 25. Same thing with heroic 10.

This is EU btw.

Umren's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luupe View Post

not as fast but u need to go Utgardge Keep 70-72 and 72-75 drak'tharon keep.
    That is fastest way after RS fix.

Working on new ways as I write

-- | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | --
    Be a Cool Bro, Subscribe / Follow / Like! (m)

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried this again today and I'm getting the same message.

My lvl 100 invites my lowbie. Converts to raid. Sets it to Heroic 25. Enters. The lowbie tries to enter and gets "You must be at least level 80 to enter." Same thing with normal 25. Same thing with heroic 10.

This is EU btw.
    U must not convert to raid .. maybe that is your mistake.

Mieubo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not working, tried today with a guildmate being the booster, me and my brother (both lvl 61) being raf'd.
    "You need to be Level 80 to enter."
    Tried it the way you described, 100 has lead, sets 25m HC, enters first. Both lows cant enter.

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep unfortunatelly it has been fixed. Working on a new way at least for those levels that were supposed to be there, by my guide sugestion!

Brnzk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could you say again how long the times are if using RaF , and not using RaF ?
    didnt quite get it in the 1-15 part video. thanks in advance.

brnzk

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Brnzk View Post
    could you say again how long the times are if using RaF , and not using RaF ?
    didnt quite get it in the 1-15 part video. thanks in advance.

brnzk
    Using raf all the time bro !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Umren View Post
    Yep unfortunatelly it has been fixed. Working on a new way at least for those levels that were supposed to be there, by my guide sugestion!
    Ok, for once I can actually contribute with something. I have two characters connected by RAF and one for boosting. I leveled to 15 normally, by questing. Then I bring in the booster and did 15-30 in stormwind stockades, which took 4-5 runs, but you can finish the instance in about 2 minutes.

At 30 I went to Uldaman. Big instanance, lots of mobs, lots of bonus bosses and I got 5 levels on the first run. After 4 runs I was lvl 43 and I went to Blackrock Depths: Detention Block (only have to be lvl 42 to enter). Again lots of bosses and a big confusing instance for some, but the XP for completing the instance is insane, and theres also a few bonus missions. I did this 4 times, it takes a while if you're not familliar with the instance but I think it's worth it because you can do this until 57, at which point you just go to Hellfire Ramparts for two runs.Then Blood Furnace, two runs, go to Mana-Tombs at 61-67, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, for once I can actually contribute with something. I have two characters connected by RAF and one for boosting. I leveled to 15 normally, by questing. Then I bring in the booster and did 15-30 in stormwind stockades, which took 4-5 runs, but you can finish the instance in about 2 minutes.

At 30 I went to Uldaman. Big instanance, lots of mobs, lots of bonus bosses and I got 5 levels on the first run. After 4 runs I was lvl 43 and I went to Blackrock Depths: Detention Block (only have to be lvl 42 to enter). Again lots of bosses and a big confusing instance for some, but the XP for completing the instance is insane, and theres also a few bonus missions. I did this 4 times, it takes a while if you're not familliar with the instance but I think it's worth it because you can do this until 57, at which point you just go to Hellfire Ramparts for two runs.Then Blood Furnace, two runs, go to Mana-Tombs at 61-67, etc. etc. etc.
    Nice of you to share some opinion mate...

Just a short notice: Stockades I didn't mentioned 15-30 because it's Alliance Only... it's possible as horde but unless with 2 seat mount... u can have extreme problems to get in... and as well... and even if u do.. every time u reset the dungeon... u can get killed by players / guards if u are horde... and walking from graveyard to the dungeon... will just extend that time for a lot..

Uldaman haven't tried but seems logical from you've said... will try as soon as I get into leveling the chars that I am missing for my 50 chars to 100 challenge.

BRD i strongly recommend to not go for a boost... since it can take up to 20-40 minutes / run... dependable if u know or don't know what u re doing... unless u are double dps RAFfing (which I also highly recommend not to)... but you can simply queue as tank / dps, tank / healer, healer / dps combos or just tank or healer if u not going to do a RAF... to get fast queue... and as soon as u get inside... just explain to the grp what they should do... according to the video I've made for BRD... and everything should be fine.

Everything else I agree with.

Thanks for contributing bro... u are awesome!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast